How about some quick and easy Varied Vases watercoloured gift bag tags? Just like I do every Sunday, this project is a fast and fun one.
Not a ton of supplies or techniques. Just simple designs.
So whether you’re just starting out or need a handmade item as you are running out the door, I give you all the measurements, design and my top tips to make it yourself!
Take a peek at today’s design.
Everyone needs cute gift bags for small gifts. A gift card, some lip balm or hand cream, a pair of socks. This one is lightweight, made with the Tea Room Specialty paper so there’s no extra bulk.
With all these pretty designs, it was hard for me to decide which one I should use!
Not to mention a great deal. With 24 12”x12” sheets in one package, this bag clocks in at only 40 cents! Pop on your own Varied Vases watercoloured gift bag tags, and you’ll have time to spare…and excited gift recipients too!
OK, while this one’s maybe not quite a five-minute project, it IS speedy to put together. What makes it quick and easy?
- two step stamping with the pretty Varied Vases set
- Aqua painters and stamp pads to watercolour
- A punched banner edge
- The gift bag punch board for our bag
Let’s make it!
Varied Vases Watercolored Gift Bag Tags
- Coastal Cabana card stock – 2” x 5 1/2”
- Mango Melody card stock – 1 1/4” x 5 1/4”
- Watercolour paper – 1 3/4” x 3 1/2”
- Dotted tulle ribbon – piece your 12” long
- Stamp vases and greeting in Memento ink onto watercolour paper. TIP1: Use your Stamparatus [if you want to make more than one] for perfect stamp placement.
- Pick up ink from the lid of your stamp pad and add a light wash of colour to the flowers and vases. I used Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade and Coastal Cabana. TIP2: No need to clean your Aqua painter when using the yellows and erd. But do clean it by wiping onto a piece of paper towel before moving into the blue for the vase water.
- Insert one end of your cardstock pieces into the triple banner punch. TIP3: Turn your punch over to make sure your pieces are centred before punching out.
- Glue Mango Melody on top of Coastal Cabana, then glue watercolour paper on top. TIP4: Use liquid glue to adhere for the best hold.
- Punch a hole with 1/8” hole punch on straight edge and insert ribbon.
Want to make the bag too?
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 6” x 12”
- Make bag according to instructions on your gift bag punch board
- Adhere together with Tear and Tape adhesive
- Add one gold library clip to hold the bag together and the tag on
So who needs a gift bag tag In your life right now? Give this quick and cute one a try. Here are all the supplies if you need anything.
I do really appreciate your shopping with me. Thanks!😊
Varied Vases Watercoloured Gift Bag Tags
Like quick and easy projects? How about this five-minute watercoloured Christmas one?
Or a special occasion three-panel card?
There are so many different options for fast and fun projects you can get crafting today. And when you do, this Varied Vases watercolored gift bag tags can be at the top of your list – think how fun you’ll have and how special the recipient will feel.