Only available August 1-31st – limited edition Stampin Up Color Your Season bundle!
And you’re going to want to get your ordering fingers ready first thing on August 1st since the last time we had a limited edition, it sold out lickety split – like in 4-5 days! Let’s take a peek at the very first card I made with it.
How about those stitched lines? Inside and OUTSIDE the cut-out! (more details below) I think they add so much to the overall card not a lot of embellishment is necessary.
I made this card as a congratulations for Jennifer, who celebrated a one year anniversary as a Kreative Kanuck. (For those who don’t know, that’s the name of my team with Stampin’ Up! Everyone who joins my team immediately becomes a KK and gets to have fun at our regular team stamping parties like the one we had this weekend! Here’s another totally different celebration card from last year.)
But let’s get back to the card.
The large label is a cutout for the entire front of the card and the smaller label is attached to the inside, centred within it. I’ve got my top tips a bit further down so you can see what I learned as I was designing.
The flowers (well, to be honest, everything really 😄) in this set are just beautiful. And while I used the Stampin’ Blends to colour mine, there’s an exclusive set of watercolour pencils for quick and easy on-the-go creations too.
Let’s take a look at everything available with this time-limited Color Your Season bundle.
Limited Edition Stampin Up Color Your Season Bundle
To see four more gorgeous samples and to get your own full-size pdf with all the deets, just click here.
What you need to know about this bundle (ie. what I like best about it)
- Well, first of all, you get to save 10% when you order the stamp set and framelits together – and who doesn’t LOVE a saving like that?
- The framelits are TO DIE FOR (no pun intended!). With stitching on both the inside and the outside of the three label dies, you cut your design time in half. How? When you cut out the label shape, you get a second card’s opening at the same time! (TIP: I saved the Old Olive label on my card for another card I made to help celebrate another team member’s 12th anniversary with Stampin’ Up! I’ll share that one with you later.)
- But there are other detailed dies included too. An awesome leaf, flower with a matching leaf, some swirls, a pretty bow and a framelit for the cute bell (perfect for Christmas and weddings!)
- This bundle covers all occasion and all seasons. Spring, summer, fall and Christmas are included so this will become your new go-to set.
- The sentiments are perfect for many occasions: thank you’s, best wishes, Christmas, friendship, congrats. So I know you’ll use the bundle over and over again.
Let me give you some TIPS about my congratulations card.
- Choose a cardstock colour you can coordinate with a lighter colour to draw attention to your main card. (My card is Old Olive and the smaller label is Pear Pizzazz.
- Ink your stamp with Memento ink (as I coloured with the Stampin’ Blends) and stamp on Shimmery White cardstock. Let it dry just a few minutes before starting.
- Select your light and dark blends for a subtle mixing and blending. (I used the Daffodil Delight and Old Olive duos with a teensy bit of Light Calypso Coral for the flower centres.) For my tips on colouring with the Blends, see my short video.
- Cut out two of the three flowers from the full stamp so it will fit inside the large label (and so your card will open 😜).
- As you cut around the flowers leave a very small line of white. Then where your two flowers join with the remaining leaves and flowers in the full stamp, cut just a little closer than you do for the rest of the flower to minimize seeing the black image lines.
- Snip your greeting just slightly wider than the small label so it extends out to the right and tuck it in behind the flowers.
- Attach the flowers with dimensionals to add an elevated layer.
- Form a small, pretty bow from Pear Pizzazz shimmery ribbon and attach with a glue dot.
I’ll be sharing another fall idea with this versatile bundle in my Facebook Live this Thursday, August 2nd at noon (MST). Come watch it in action!
You won’t want to miss out on this special promotion. Quantities are limited and once they’re gone, it won’t be available again.
So set a reminder on your phone, mark the date in your calendar and jump on my 24-7 online store to get your own limited edition Stampin Up Colour Your Season bundle on August 1st!