And here they are, all together in the NEW colour families!
Aren’t they SOOO pretty? If you’re like me, your mind is probably just whirling with the possibiltiies!!
Let’s see why I LOVE the Stampin Up colour revamp 2018
At first I have to say I was a bit gob-smacked by the sheer number of changes😜. (Can you relate?) After all, just like you I’ve got a few favourites that will be hitting the dust too come May 31st (Marina Mist, Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red) ☹️.
But then I had a chance to SEE the new shades all together at our weekend conference. All the new possibilities, the fresh palettes, all the fun! And I started to get it! Stampin’ Up! is spring cleaning. Out with the old and in with new, fresh and clean. I know I do that all the time…clothes, dishes, furniture, lipstick 🤗. (really just the hubby is safe when I get in that mood!)
So it only makes sense we grab some new colours and pack up and retire others. And having gone through a couple colour changes over the past 16 years, I absolutely trust in Stampin’ Up!’s decisions. (That’s not to say I haven’t also held onto some retired colours in the past 16 years because I loved them. But you know what? Any I still have are going in my Retired Rubber sale this summer! I NEVER use them!)
So here’s what I think it means for all of us paper crafters!
- a creative shot in the arm! You asked for changes to spark your crafting bone so here they are!
- new, fresh and on-trend shades (to be in sync with home decor and fashion trends)
- latest and greatest colour combinations (for WOW! contemporary projects)
- a chance to clear out some old, unused items (you probably never use anymore either!)
- a bigger variety of products to get creative with
Now what do you need to do next?
- Click here to see ALL the retiring items including all the colours.
- Decide if you have a favourite that’s retiring (take a peek at the new colours and see if it just might become an old – and replaced -fave!)
- If it’s staying in your stash, check your supplies of refill, paper, markers and make sure you’ve got enough to last awhile.
- If you need to replenish, you’ll want to pick up supplies right away. I’m not kidding! these will go quickly and be gone for good! (guaranteed until May 7th to be available and as available until May 31st)