My friend Leslie made me this absolutely adorable Seasonal Chums front and back fun card for my Occasions Open House. Introduced in the Holiday Catalogue, it seemed it was just a so-so set with my customers. But it quickly became a favourite once we showed off her design! (In fact, two customers decided they HAD to add it to their order that night!)
With this card such hit that at my Open House I knew I HAD to feature it on a Front and Centre Friday to share with all of you. No clue what that means? I love to showcase YOUR designs on my blog and every Friday I do just that. It’s SO easy, it’s almost criminal!
Just send me a card, electronic or snail mail (honestly my preferred choice) and a few notes on what current Stampin’ Up! supplies you used. You can get my address at the bottom of this post. Then your design will be featured here, just like this one…PSSST, you’re gonna LUV it!
So what’s the first thing you thought when you look at the front? Well yeah, cute, but Jo, it’s not THAT adorable! (And sorry to tell you but her snowmen are backwards.)? Well take a second look!
See, I told you! Isn’t it the sweetest? I sure didn’t think to turn those Seasonal Chums tags into a front and back card. In fact, I didn’t even BUY that set and framelits – well, not YET! And the great news is both you AND I can order it TODAY since it’s carried over from the Holiday Catalogue. Race you to the order button! LOL!
There are a few steps but here’s how you can make this seasonal chums front and back fun card:
- stamp, colour and die cut the snowman and reindeer after stamping in Basic Black archival ink
- cut them out along the top so they’re not a tag anymore
- hand cut two pieces of Thick Whisper White in the same shape for the snow-ground
- cut a 5 1/2”x 8 1/2” piece of window sheet and score it at 4 1/4”
- sandwich the window sheet front between the two snow-grounds gluing with Liquid Glue or Fast Fuse
- stamp and emboss snow flakes on the top of a piece of designer paper (Leslie used Serene Scenery from last year’s catalogue and now retired) (she used the Merriest Wishes stamp set also retired
- cut a 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” piece of thick Whisper White and sandwich the window sheet between the scene and the thick cardstock
You’ve gotta give this fun, almost 3D card a try. How about a birthday rather than Christmas? Or a thinking of you winter card? No matter which you choose, when you order this sweet set and framelits today, you’ll be busy crafting it in a little over a week. Here’s everything you need.
Have Some Seasonal Chums Front and Back Fun Yourself