How fun is this Stampin Up You Move Me shutter card? My friend and fellow demonstrator Anita brought it to swap at our last Kreative Kanucks Team Stamping Party?
With such a great interactive card, I knew you’d want to see too! Anita says she “totally CASE’d it from Billie Moan”, retired Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. CASE means “Copy and Share Everything” and that’s what we demonstrators do just like you!
I have to say, I wasn’t all that thrilled with the set in the catalogue. What about you? But when you see it in person, it is super cute! There’s both a hummingbird and this butterfly to make a pretty moving image when you stamp them on a movable tag behind the shutter. Isn’t it perfect for spring?
So I have a few questions for you…
- Would you love to get together with paper crafting friends and share ideas like Anita did with us?
- Are there WAY too many post-it notes marking your Stampin’ Up! catalogue pages? (You know, all the things you want AND need but your budget just doesn’t stretch that far?)
- Do you think you’d like to have a fun way to make a bit of moola to spend on more Stampin’ UP! supplies?
Well, in the words of Monty Hall, “Have I got a deal for you!” From now until March 31st, this is the BEST time to join my team, the Kreative Kanucks. Why?
You get to pick not one, but TWO stamp sets (of ANY dollar amount) for FREE to add to your Starter Kit! (A value of up to $132). So if you have your eye on a couple of the larger dollar value sets, this is your chance!
But there are TONS more reasons to join my team now too! You can:
- get paid to PLAY in your craft room! (can you say that about many jobs?)
- instantly get a 20% discount on every current Stampin’ Up! product
- see – and play with – the NEW product, catalogues and supplies before everyone else (like the NEW annual catalogue coming this June)
- make friends with paper crafters all over the world, and right in your own back yard
- receive up to $165 in current catalogue products for only $135 in your Starter Kit
- build your own Starter Kit with anything in any current Stampin’ Up! Catalogue
- get a FREE business builder kit
- have all of this and get FREE shipping on your Starter Kit
You haven’t really got anything to lose. So are you ready? Say YES and JOIN NOW!
What’s a Kreative Kanucks Team Stamping Party? When you join my team, we get together every couple months to share great ideas like this. It’s always fun to see what other Stampin’ Up! demos are creating.
And since each of us LOVE different things out of the catalogue we get to see many of the sets and bundles in action that we don’t have. (Yes, while we may want EVERYTHING, the same ever-present budget that you have means we need to pick and choose, too!) Great bundles like the Stampin Up You Move Me shutter card Anita shared with us.
Now I know you probably have lots of questions. That’s what I’m here for. Give me a shout and I’ll be happy to answer any you have.
And in the meantime, if you just gotta have the You Move Me set and all the supplies Anita used, here they are! Simply click on an image to order it from me and have it arrive on your doorstep in about a week.
You Can Make a Stampin Up You Move Me Shutter Card Too
Doing what I love, sharing with others and building a flexible and rewarding business are just a few of the reasons I decided to join Stampin’ Up! But I know there are as many different reasons as there are paper crafters. Many want to take advantage of getting their Stampin’ Up! items at a discount, most fall in love with the exceptional product. Others can’t live without the ease of the perfect colour coordination.
What’s your reason? Maybe it’ll be the Stampin Up You Move Me shutter card that you could be making right away with items in your Starter Kit – come on in and join the fun now!