Simple, detailed, over-the-top…watercolour, Stampin’ BLENDS, colouring…embossed, ribbons and sequins…anything goes! (Well almost anything – your designs must feature current Stampin’ Up! products)
Want some ideas of what you could create? While Kim’s beautiful flower card is my most recent Front and Centre Friday feature, you might remember these other recent ones!
Rhonda’s gorgeous stamped and sponged pretty paisley card:
Or Leslie’s fabulous double sided Seasonal Chums card:
(Read more about all of them just by clicking on the link!)
And there’s lots more. Just filter my blog by Front and Centre Friday and you can see all of them!)
Win these great items from the Occasions Catalogue!
- Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper Stack
- Birthday Mini Binder Clips
- Simple Stripes Embossing Folder
- Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes
So want to know how it’s easy to enter my Front & Centre Contest?
It’s as easy as 1 -2 3!
- create your design using current Stampin’ Up! products
- jot down a couple notes on how you made it and your colours and supplies (a Post-it note is perfect)
- send it to me so I receive it by March 31st at: Design with Jo, Box 911, Blackfalds, Alberta Canada T0M0J0 – mail or hand delivery is fabulous!
Then stay tuned right here! I will announce the winner on my blog on April 7th!
The fine print:
- Each design I receive earns you an entry!
- Send your creations by snail mail or hand delivery (sorry, no electronic entries for this contest).
- Your entry must be post marked no later than March 24th (or if hand delivered, received no later than March 31st)
- Please note I can only mail to Canadian contest entrants.
How fun is this?
Not only do you get to play at your stamping table! Your entry could be the WINNER of this great prize of Stampin’ Up! goodies.
And not only that, I’d love to showcase your creations on my blog! So remember, it’s easy to enter my front & centre contest – so you better get busy creating – and mailing!