Today I’m so excited to be sharing elegant handmade wedding anniversary cards designed by my friend and team member Paula. These gorgeous Best Wishes cards feature the Petal Passion Suite from the Occasions catalogue and if you’ve not paid attention because you’re not a scrapbooker, take a second look. Really, look at just how spectacular a Memories & More card can be!
In case you didn’t run to grab your Occasions catalogue, take a peek at the entire card pack featuring the always popular Basic Black, Powder Pink and White palette.
And are you ready for the BEST part? You get all of this for ONLY $12.50!
Maybe even better? The pack will make more than 72 cards. That’s a stellar deal! It’s perfect for both quick and easy card making or more involved designs like Paula’s! (And you’re not going to want to miss another fantastic idea made by my friend Rhonda below.)
But you better hurry since it’s on the Occasions retiring list and once it’s gone, it’s gone for good!
Let’s get back to Paula’s card…
I’m not sure there’s anything more sophisticated than a gray and black monochromatic colour scheme on a card. (I guess technically these aren’t really colours are they but non-colours?!😁)
Whatever you choose to call them, they are simply beautiful together. Especially when they’re used to celebrate such a wonderful event.
And don’t limit yourself to only wedding anniversary, what about a wedding itself? Or maybe a congratulations for reaching a challenging milestone? Or even a birthday for a really special someone. The possibilities are endless with these “colours” and this pretty design.
Let’s take another look.
Elegant Handmade Wedding Anniversary Cards
Although Paula lots of elements on her card, everything works together beautifully for a few key reasons:
- She’s limited herself to one main colour scheme (monochromatic grey running from white through to black)
- Her pretty Petal Pair embossing folder in embossed on vellum cardstock which instantly creates a white on light look which adds interest yet blends into the background
- She’s chosen an off-centred layout for the focal point Memories & More card to draw the eye immediately to the words
- The delicate silver foil branch and flower beautifully accentuate, without overpowering the rest of the card
Memories & More Card Pack Ideas
Have you had fun playing with a Memories & More card pack yet? If you have, you know there are so many ways to use it:
- Traditional (and fast and easy) scrapbooking
- Card making
- Home decor (think wall hangings or desk top pics)
- Gift items (framed photos)
- Book making (now you get to check out Rhonda’s cool multi-fold out book)
Isn’t it over-the-top fabulous! Rhonda loves bookmaking (as you can see) and she put her Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack to use right away designing this lovely book.
No matter what you choose to create, I think one of the best deals in any catalogue is a Memories & More Card Pack. Get yours – and all the rest of the supplies to make Paula’s elegant card right here!
Make Elegant Handmade Wedding Anniversary Cards Yourself
You might also want to get your pretty on with this other idea for an elegant wedding card.
Memories & More Card Packs are not just for scrapbooking. As Paula demonstrates, they’re awesome for card making too! Grab your Petal Passion one and CASE (Copy And Share Everything) Paula’s elegant handmade wedding anniversary cards today!