Who wants to make a cute bunny rabbit Easter card? With an adorable gingham bow, this petite bunny greeting just might be one of the sweetest things you’ll see all day!
And I’m going to let you in on a secret. That gingham bow is SO easy to make with my exclusive subscriber video, you’ll be adding bows to EVERY Easter project you make!
Why is it we all LOVE everything tiny? Tiny babies, tiny puppies, tiny waists (LOL!)…and of course, tiny stamps. Tiny bows are sometimes a challenge though aren’t they? But not once you see my how-to video!
I promise you can master a perfect bow in no time. Take a peek but don’t forget to come back so I can tell you a few touches and tricks to make this pretty pink and grey card especially adorable.
Hey how come you haven’t seen this video before now?
Because it was exclusive for my email subscribers! But it’s super easy to be part of the fun! And right now, when you subscribe I’ll give you all the how to’s and photos for an adorable Funny Bunny Easter Box!
Go ahead, click right on the bunny and it’ll take you right to my sign up page!
So when you want to make a cute bunny rabbit Easter card, what are my top tricks?
- partial embossed background using the Petal Pair embossing folder (my FAVE folder from the new cattie) – at only 2 1/4” wide, it adds a little touch of whimsy while leaving the rest of the panel smooth. Compare it to a fully embossed card like this sympathy one which has a charm all its own
- coordinated colour between the bunny’s bow and Sweet Sugarplum background (a tiny application of Rich Razzleberry watercolour pencil makes an almost perfect match!)
- double scalloped decorative circles frame our Easter rabbit (a Basic Grey mat adds a teensy bit more punch than Smoky Slate)
- two pieces of ribbon make the bow embellishment (one flat one adheres behind the Sugarplum panel, the second is a bow I made with my super quick video!)
- perfectly coordinated envelope by running the flap through the Petal Pair embossing folder as well (TIP: run a second piece of cardstock or bond paper through at the same time to avoide cutting right through the envelope flap)
Did you take a gander at that super quick “become-a-professional-bow-maker-in-minutes” video? Go ahead, it’s less than TWO minutes long! (I really try to keep all my tips and videos short so you can spend MORE time playing and LESS time watching!)
Then make a cute bunny rabbit Easter card – complete with a perfect bow – with all your spare time. Simply click on any image below to purchase your supplies from me and they will ship directly to you! Thanks a bunch!
You can Make a Cute Easter Bunny Rabbit Card Too
One of the best parts of my job is sharing exclusive tips and tricks with my subscribers to make your paper crafting life just a little more fun – and simple!
So if you haven’t already, sign up NOW!
HINT: Once you make a cute bunny rabbit Easter card like this one, use your free Funny Bunny Easter Box pdf tutorial to fill with yummy holiday treats for a perfectly coordinated gift!