Share what YOU love with thank you cards designed with the exclusive pre-release Share What You Love suite available this month! You love stamping, right? And I think you love pretty papers and ribbons? Plus I’m almost sure you think having perfect colour combinations is lovely too.
So what about free items too? Well, it’s all here with this suite and you can get it today ahead of the new catalogue rush in June!
Let’s see how this suite, with a couple of your own tools thrown into the mix, needs to be on your list for pretty, and darn-tootin’ pretty simple, paper crafting.
- beautiful brush lettering font (which you know I’m particularly fond of)
- fabulous flowers and greenery – not too delicate and not too bold (and have a two-step colouring option)
- lovely-sized “almost” watercolour images perfect to add layers of colour
- soft and pretty velvet ribbon for a luxurious feel
- four sweet sayings for friends, thank you’s, birthdays (maybe even congrats?)
- absolutely gorgeous specialty designer paper with pearlized accents (it really is to die for!)
With my coordinating envelope, this project comes from the Share What You Love “Gotta Have it All” bundle. However, you can make it with just the “A Little More, Please” bundle too and leave off the decorated envelope. You still get two free items worth $23.50 – at an almost 20% gift, it’s pretty sweet deal!
Let’s chat about the card.
I’m not sure I mixed Rich Razzleberry with our returning Mint Macaron when it was around before (2015-17 In Colour) because they seem quite different from each other. But I thought I’d give it a try since the combination IS in the Share What You Love designer paper. And you’ve gotta trust Stampin’ Up!…I think it really works! Does it work for you too?
Here’s a few tips so you can share what you love with thank you cards:
- score and fold your Mint Macaron card first then insert the front into your Layered Leaves embossing folder and run through the Big Shot
- spritz your cardstock with a light misting of plain water from your Stampin Spritzer for an even deeper impression
- cut out all your ovals before you stamp since both the flower and word stamps fit on it perfectly (I used the third largest one)
- pick up Rich Razzleberry ink with your Wink of Stella to colour in your flowers to achieve the pearlized look (it’s a fun way to dress up any stamp like I did with this sweet unicorn too)
- lay down a line of liquid glue and lay your cut ribbon strips on top to secure
- adhere oval with dimensionals (since the ribbon is about 1/8” thick)
So have you decided which one it’s going to be for you? No matter which bundle you choose, there’s so many possibilities for super paper crafting projects with the Share What You Love Suite.
And don’t forget my Bonus Gifts. This month you can get a FREE silicone craft sheet when you place an $85 online order with me (pre S/H and GST). I love to give free stuff away!
Share What You Love with Thank You Cards
Do you like getting in on the action first? Do nyou seem to always reach for pretty flowers and sentiments? Then this suite is right up your alley.
I promise you’ll be hand making cards, scrapbook pages and 3D items for weeks with all the goodies in these bundles. Your friends and family will be delighted when you share what YOU love with thank you cards from one of these awesome pre-release bundles.