I’m excited to announce registration is now open for my Art Gallery Class! Get this amazing Zoom class now and become an instant ARTIST!
Art Gallery Class!
One of the most popular suites in the JJ21 Mini Catalogue is the Fine Art Floral! Beautiful watercolour flowers, shiny gold foiling, a cool embossed background and stunning ribbon!
And I’ve got five fabulous ways you can play with this suite in a “let’s see your face” Zoom class! You’ll be amazed how quickly you can turn stamps and paper into works of art!
Click the image to see more details!
Ideal for any level of stamper, you can decide to use the exact same Fine Art Floral stamps and dies as I do (individually pre-purchased and mailed to you separately) OR make the same layout and designs using whatever supplies you have on hand. Designer paper, stamps, punches, dies and ribbons. Following our detailed Zoom class, each project will become your own personalized work of art! Make the designs over and over again each time achieving different themes and looks.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- full supplies list for each design sent in advance of class so you’re ready to go on the 24th
- Imperial cutting measurements for all projects so you can make them on the 24th and anytime you want!
- 4 easy and awesome technique hands-on how-to’s I step you through to make it easy
- detailed template for the 3D top-tied bag so you see exactly where to fold and glue
- access to an emailed recorded video following the class
Class begins Wednesday, February 24th at 6:30 PM MT
Don’t delay! Registration Ends February 14th!
I love to share my passion for paper crafting with you in my virtual classes! Having you achieve awesome results is my number one desire!
Looking forward to creating with you and my Art Gallery Class!