Want to see a brush lettered thanks card today? One of the things I love love love about my Stampin’ Write markers is how easy they make brush marker lettering!
See how I’ve highlighted just one word here in brush that makes it pop off the card!
When you have the Stampin’ Write markers in each colour, you can perfectly coordinate any greeting you want with your card colours. This one is a Polished Pink brush letter with Basic Grey script and shadowing.
Want to know a surprising thing about brush marker lettering? It’s easier than you might think! I have an online class just for paper crafters where I guide you step-by-step through each of the strokes so you can be lettering in no time.
You can get a lot more information about it here!
Brush Lettered Thanks Card
There’s so much texture going on with this card! There’s not just one, but two dry embossed elements! The cardbase itself features the Thanks and Hello embossing folders. And the side decorative label showcases the Parisian Flourish folder.
Here are the instructions for you to make one like it at home.
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Polished Pink – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White – 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Be Dazzled Specialty DSP – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic Grey – piece about 2″ x 3 1/2″
This shot shows you how wonderful the Sale-a-Bration Be Dazzled paper is! It’s like a marquee frame to highlight the words! And you can get it free now until September 30th with a $60 order!
Here are the steps to make it!
Let’s Make It!
- Emboss your card base with the Thanks embossing folder. TIP: You will need to embossed it two times to cover the entire page. I left the middle of the card base blank so I could get the Merci along the bottom.
- Cut a label shape from the Tasteful Labels dies and Basic Grey cardstock. Place it in the Parisian Flourish embossing folder and run through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Place your label on the right side of the Basic White so it is centred along the edge. Very lightly mark the left edge with a pencil then remove.
- Letter (or stamp) your greeting avoiding the pencil mark. Erase your pencil line. TIP: Use a white eraser so you don’t have any eraser marks!
- Glue the Basic White sentiment panel to the Be Dazzled paper with liquid glue. TIP: before you glue your greeting down to the Be Dazzled, cut out some shapes either with dies or punches so maximize the paper’s use!
- Adhere the Basic Grey label to the right side with liquid glue and trim off the right side. TIP: Save this half label for a second card.
- Add clear basic rhinestones as desired.
This card is a Remarkable Remake of this card – with a twist!
Which one do you like better?
Click here to leave a comment.
Look no further than your Stampin’ Write markers to make beautiful letters like these super fun, trendy ones! See me letter in this video.
What Did I Use?!
Here are the supplies I used for this card. Add them to your own paper crafting supplies by clicking on any of them here. Thank you so much for shopping with me!Make It at Home
Give It a Try!
Learn how to letter like this in the comfort of your own home. With detailed, up-close videos to guide you and written guides and practice sheets, you’ll have letters like this flowing out of your brush marker in no time!
See why I recommend Stampin’ Write markers for this lettering in this blog post.
I always appreciate when you can stop by and see what I’ve been playing with in my craft studio. I sure hope it gives you a shot of creative inspiration so you feel like getting into your craft space and having some fun!
Grab your Stampin’ Write markers and my Brush Marker Lettering for Paper Crafters online class and try thisbrush lettered thanks card – you’re going to love it!