Can You Make Money Rubber Stamping?
It might surprise you to hear that YES, you certainly CAN make money rubber stamping.
Have you ever thought about this question yourself? Let’s chat about that for a minute.
Three years ago, I chose to leave my career in business to work full time as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator out of my home. I’d been with Stampin’ Up! since 2000 when they first came to Canada and I always had a little side hustle business going while I worked. But in 2016 it was time to see if I could make a living from this paper passion.
So here’s what I do to make money rubber stamping…
- I create lots of cards and paper crafts with the latest products and tools from Stampin’ Up!
- Then I host Open House, classes and events where I love getting together with new (and old) crafty friends who come learn how to make those items. You can check out my most recent Open House here to see some of the fun projects folks made!
- I’ve also been lucky enough to build an online community over the past three years to share those designs with others around the world!
- And I have a team of fabulous Alberta demonstrators who have become my Stampin’ Up! family who I may never have otherwise met. We’re called the Kreative Kanucks and when we get together, it’s all about stamping, paper, Stampin’ Up! and having fun!
And the sweetest part? I bring in a paycheque doing this fun stuff. One that contributes to the income in our home.
Why Else Might You Want to Join?
Here are some of the reasons you might have thought about too. Wouldn’t it be great to:
- earn money to contribute to household expenses?
- be part of a fun group of crafters?
- leave a full-time job which just stresses you out?
- help others make pretty things?
- pay for new furniture for your home?
- get together with crafty friends and play?
- pay off Christmas bills?
- work with top notch supplies and tools?
- earn a trip?
- be the first to get new catalogues and stamps?
- get rewarded for sharing a crafting passion?
- get a discount on your stamp supplies?
So you think you’d like to give this a try? Let me tell you how it works when you decide to join Stampin’ Up! There are just a few easy steps:
- find $165 dollars worth of product you absolutely HAVE TO HAVE in any current catalogue (and if that’s a problem I can certainly help you find a few!) Psssst, you get it all without paying any shipping too!
- join an established team, like my Kreative Kanucks stampers
- pace and constantly check the door for the UPS guy to deliver your Starter Kit (which includes your $165 in goodies (see 1 above😉) plus Business Builder items like customer order forms and catalogues). You only have to wait about a week!
- invite all your friends and family to stamp with you so they can make adorable/pretty/funny/gorgeous/fun projects too
- start to count your moola
Oh, One More Thing…It’s Sale-a-Bration!
So that means you get additional perks for jumping onto my team. Like these:
- a free mini trimmer (which I love, luv, LUVH)
- a designer series paper sampler from the Spring Mini AND
- a free stamp set of your choice, no limit to the value!
What’s not to like about that? You just want to make sure you sign up before March 31st so you don’t miss out on these additional benefits.
What Other Questions Can I Help You With?
How Much Can I Earn?
Your first level of earnings is 20% of all your sales. And items you buy yourself are included! But why not share the fun with your family and friends too? With just a few get togethers, you move to 25% earnings with opportunity to make more.
There Are Minimum Amounts I Need to Meet Right?
You are correct, there are minimum requirements every quarter. When you first join, you have up to 6 months before you would need to meet that amount. So that gives lots of time to get your feet under you. Plus I’m here to give you a hand to figure out how to get started. Then you can get those quarterly minimums covered easily with only about one event per month.
Do I Have to Do What You Do?
No, that’s what’s so great. You design WHATEVER events you want to. Getting together and stamping during mom’s mornings, hosting card making classes, making items to sell at craft fairs, getting out and playing at home parties, designing online events, enjoying time with your church group on Friday afternoons, hosting stamping BINGOs…just about anything qualifies, big and small.
YOU decide exactly how much or little you want to do based on the time you have available.
And YOU decide exactly HOW much you want to earn.
And if you decide this isn’t for you, there’s no penalty. But I think once you get to know us Kreative Kanucks, that won’t be the case 😉.
If you’d like to earn moola too by becoming a Stampin’ Up! demo, give me a shout over at [email protected]. I’d love to help you answer the question “can you make money rubber stamping?” – let’s get together and chat.