Here’s a handmade congratulations card with the Colour Your Season bundle.
I wanted a special card for one of my friends and Stampin’ Up! teammates, Trudy. Trudy’s in my Kreative Kanucks Kommunity and she recently promoted. YAY Trudy!
If you look at the card, do you have any guesses what her new title might be? (Pssst…check at the bottom and I’ll tell you😋)
I had fun designing this handmade congratulations card with the Colour Your season bundle specifically with Trudy in mind. (Well, technically it’s the Blended Season bundle, but both names work! 😙)
A splashy congrats across the front, girly details in Berry Burst and silver glimmer paper and a fab stitched label on a square card. To make it even more personalized, I brush lettered Trudy’s name on a handmade envelope and added some glitzy rhinestones.
Take another peek.
Have YOU ever thought about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?
Besides the immediate 20% discount on every single one of your crafting supplies, what other reasons might there be to join in the fun? How about…
- Getting to see, preorder and play with all the latest products and supplies before anyone else?
- Earning moola for your household bills, a family trip or just a “bit of fun” money?
- Being rewarded for doing what you love – stamping, creating and paper crafting?
- Meeting new papercrafting friends across Canada and the world?
- Being in control and building your own business, your way and according to your own schedule?
- Attending fun events and winning new – and exclusive – prizes?
Trudy and I, along with Marilyn, another gal in our team are headed to Orlando in November. We’re going to help celebrate Stampin’ Up!’s 30th anniversary – in the Magic Kingdom! How cool is that?
While we’re there, I know we’ll also be stamping, laughing, swapping (cards), picking up business tips and tricks, winning prizes and learning from top demonstrators across the world. It will be a ball!
Interested? You can come along with us too. By joining now, you can also take part in the fun.
But let’s get back to Trudy’s card so I can give you some tips to make it for yourself.
Handmade Congratulations Card with the Colour Your Season Bundle Tips and Tricks
- Centre your stitched label on your Shimmery White panel and run through the Big Shot. Bonus! You will be able to see the stitching lines both around the label and around the cut out die piece
- Wrap your metallic edged ribbon around the Shimmery White panel before adhering it to the Berry Burst
- Die cut a few swirls and leaves, some in silver glimmer and some in Berry Burst to glue to the back of your raised label BEFORE you adhere it to the card
- To get the 3D effect, raise your smaller Shimmery White label on dimensionals directly over where you cut it out. You’ll see two lines of stitching showing.
- Create your word shadow by running your die through the Big Shot twice, once in Berry Burst and once in silver glimmer paper then glue it together so the pink peeks out
- Add your glimmer flower last with a dimensional and give it a clear faceted gem centre
And let’s not forget the inside.
- Stamp your sentiment on a Shimmery White scrap in Versamark and sprinkle with silver embossing powder and heat
- Run through the Big Shot with the smallest sized label then glue on more flowers and leaves in behind
- Use a Stampin’ Dimensional to get a raised, and slightly shadowed, appearance
Would you love to get congratulations cards like this too? Or maybe other prizes and rewards? Why not grab your own kit now to become a Kreative Kanuck too?
Trudy also received a little gift to help her celebrate.
Like these stitched labels? See another more summery card I made for another member of my team, Jennifer. It shows another great way to use them.
Do you think these labels and stamps deserve a spot in your collection of paper crafting supplies? The Colour Your Season bundle won’t be around for much longer, so click on the image to get yours before they’re gone!
Handmade Congratulations with the Colour Your Season Bundle
Coming together with other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators is one of the best parts of what I do. Sharing a common love of crafting, and Stampin’ Up! products, learning and having fun together and celebrating when one of us achieves a goal? That’s special.
And when I can create handmade congratulations with the Colour Your Season bundle, or any other sets and bundles, to celebrate a friend’s achievement to a Silver status, that’s the cherry on top.