Here’s a handmade congratulations card with the Colour Your Season bundle.
I wanted a special card for one of my friends and Stampin’ Up! teammates, Trudy. Trudy’s in my Kreative Kanucks Kommunity and she recently promoted. YAY Trudy!
If you look at the card, do you have any guesses what her new title might be? (Pssst…check at the bottom and I’ll tell you😋)
I had fun designing this handmade congratulations card with the Colour Your season bundle specifically with Trudy in mind. (Well, technically it’s the Blended Season bundle, but both names work! 😙)
A splashy congrats across the front, girly details in Berry Burst and silver glimmer paper and a fab stitched label on a square card. To make it even more personalized, I brush lettered Trudy’s name on a handmade envelope and added some glitzy rhinestones.
Take another peek.
Have YOU ever thought about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?
Besides the immediate 20% discount on every single one of your crafting supplies, what other reasons might there be to join in the fun? How about…
- Getting to see, preorder and play with all the latest products and supplies before anyone else?
- Earning moola for your household bills, a family trip or just a “bit of fun” money?
- Being rewarded for doing what you love – stamping, creating and paper crafting?
- Meeting new papercrafting friends across Canada and the world?
- Being in control and building your own business, your way and according to your own schedule?
- Attending fun events and winning new – and exclusive – prizes?
Trudy and I, along with Marilyn, another gal in our team are headed to Orlando in November. We’re going to help celebrate Stampin’ Up!’s 30th anniversary – in the Magic Kingdom! How cool is that?
While we’re there, I know we’ll also be stamping, laughing, swapping (cards), picking up business tips and tricks, winning prizes and learning from top demonstrators across the world. It will be a ball!
Interested? You can come along with us too. By joining now, you can also take part in the fun.