Ready for a simple two step stamping Christmas card? One notecard, one stamp set, three colours.
And if you want to really be fancy, add three rhinestones. 😄
My 2018 Christmas set of the year has got to be Stylish Christmas. For quick and gorgeous stamping, it can’t be beat. I especially loved it on this embossed vellum design. Not only are the poinsettia and leaves pretty, the greetings can take centre stage like on this plaid card.
You know it’s Keep It Simple Sunday right? So that means super duper easy! YOU can do this! In about 5 minutes. Or less! (I’m really not pulling your leg!)
A Simple Two Step Stamping Christmas Card
Cuttin’ It Up
- Whisper White notecard – 1 including the envelope
That’s IT!! WOW!
Let’s Make It
- Stamp poinsettia in Fresh Fig ink on right hand side of the notecard. TIP: Leave notecard lying flat to stamp. TIP: Don’t go off the edge. Leave a little space around the flower.
- Next stamp leaves two or three times to the right of poinsettia in Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Then stamp swirl to left of flower in Smoky Slate ink. TIP: It’s OK if you get some swirl on the poinsettia!
- Lastly, stamp the words on the bottom right in Smoky Slate ink.
TIP: I stamped the swirl again on the left side of the envelope to dress it up a tad too.
Now if you want to jazz this same card up just a tad, take a look at this version.
Same colours, same stamp. Can you spot the differences?
- a swirl the same colour as my poinsettia
- larger piece of Whisper White cardstock
- coloured layers (three of ‘em)
- three Sheer Fig ribbons wrapped side-by-side on the left
- a fancy Petal Pink rhinestone gem
Grab your supplies now! There’s still time to have the little UPS truck zip to your house with a fun delivery so you can make these for the holidays.
Simple Two Step Stamping Christmas Card
Step-it-Up Simple Two Step Stamping Christmas Card
Are you a minimalist or do you like something a bit fussier? Leave me a comment. Which of these two cards appeals to you more?
If you prefer simple styles, you might like these other designs.
Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure to check back as I post easily duplicatable designs every Sunday. Ones that don’t look simple at all.
So you can WOW your friends with a simple two step stamping Christmas card they will marvel at and still have time for eggnog and fruitcake this holiday!