Today let’s make Christmas handmade boxes for little gifts. You know, for all those little spur-of-the-moment knick-knacks you pick up at the till, or the gift cards you want to dress up a bit.
You’ll need to grab a package of these gold mini pizza boxes for the ultimate in quick and economical crafting this holiday. So shiny and just think about the awesome reflection of twinkling tree lights!
OK, I have to admit, I’ve had these gold foil pizza boxes since August. And this is the first time I pulled them out. 😬I’m not sure what took me so long.
Aren’t they pretty? And matched with the gold-toned Wrapped in Plaid designer paper, absolutely spectacular.
Jo’s TIPS for Christmas Handmade Boxes for Little Gifts
- Suites are SUHWEEET! Craft with items Stampin’ Up! has already taken all the guesswork out of! Like I did with the Wrapped in Plaid suite (get the full suite here). Stamps, mini pizza boxes, designer paper, ribbon and bells all included for one low price of $87 CDN!
- Repeat certain elements. Gold in the boxes, a gold embossed tree, gold glimmer layering circle and gold striped Shaded Spruce ribbon.
- Stamp your solid tree first, and let dry slightly. BIGGER TIP: Rub lightly with your Embossing Buddy then stamp the outline directly over top and sprinkle with your embossing powder.
- Mix different shapes for added interest. The circles and rectangular tag stand out agains the square box.
- Glue together two pieces of 2 1/4” x 6” pieces of DSP to make your belly band.
Your punches will make short work of this design. Did you already figure out which ones I’ve used here?
- Pine Tree
- 2” circle
- Delightful Tag Topper
Make Your Own Mini Boxes for the Holidays
You know what happens next. Pick up a package of these boxes for quick and fabulous gift giving and start crafting. Or better yet, get the entire suite and save 10%!
Be sure to use my host code HTDUMYVR so you can go on a $50 shopping spree! Find out how here.Christmas Handmade Boxes for Little Gifts
It’s great to have you stop by to see what I’ve been up to in my craft studio. As you get ready for Christmas gift giving, maybe you saw an idea to make your own.
And if this sweet pine tree is a fave of yours, you might also like to pick up this free PDF to make a pretty gift tag.
I’ll be back soon with more fun ideas to craft this holiday season. Until then, why not make up some Christmas handmade boxes for little gifts everyone will absolutely love?