The next project from my Open House and Customer Appreciation is this sweet Christmas pine tree punch gift tag. Quick and easy with lots of classy embellishments, it’s a wonderful way to dress up any present. And I’ve got a free PDF tutorial so you can make one just like it at home.
Let’s take a peek.
The Wrapped in Plaid 6×6 DSP is one you HAVE to add to your list this year. After all, who doesn’t LOVE plaid?
Rich Regals colours jazzed up with touches of sparkly gold and crisp Whisper White. No matter which plaid you pick, this selection has the perfect mix so you can craft for both guys and gals this holiday.
What’s great about this set and punch?
- it’s a bundle so you get 10% off!
- the tree will work for way more than just Christmas
- there’s a mix of different tree styles to choose from that all fit the punch
Christmas Pine Tree Punch Gift Tag
Jo’s Design Features
- a Stylish Scroll embossed background has incredible touch-me texture
- three off-centred elements create a pleasing layout: the Timeless Label greeting, the pine tree and the cute jingle bell
- the foldover 1″ circle punch adds function and class; it reinforces the hole so the ribbon won’t tear the cardstock if pulled a mite too tight
It’s Up To You!
This is a fun way to share a handmade holiday gift with someone special. Get all the measurements and steps with your own PDF by clicking the image!
Make sure you pick up everything you need right here through my online store. Thanks for shopping with me!
This little tree is sure to bring a smile to your gift recipient. Make a bunch of these and switch up the different colours to keep it fun for you.
Thanks for taking a peek today. Hope you love this project and will give it a try at home. If love to make festive gift tags, be sure to give this design a try too.
Did you get your free PDF? Get it here then get cracking at getting some cute Christmas pine tree gift tags made up WAAAY in advance of holiday gift giving!