It’s so exciting to see classy card making with Timeless Arrangements – bundle that is! These stamps and dies create beautiful and elaborate designs that are quick and easy to put together!
But wait just a minute!
Something like this decoration is EASY? And quick??
Absolutely it is!
The decorative pieces are all attached to a little cardstock bar (it’s really all one piece). So you can layer them one on top of the other and adhere with your liquid glue for a beautiful design element.
Someone sure had their thinking cap on when they designed this one!
Plus look how many different greetings there are in the stamp set! And many of them are perfectly sized to sit right on top of that bar. (Take a peek at this down below.)
Let’s take a closer look at this embellishment.
Classy Card Making with Timeless Arrangements
My pieces are a mix of Basic White, Blueberry Bushel (the same as the card base itself) and vellum cardstock.
How you layer them is up to you.
And before you start to worry about how challenging that might be?
I showed exactly how to glue them together in this stunning card with the Timeless Arrangements bundle live video replay.
Here are a couple tips to make it effortless!
Tips for a Gorgeous Embellishment!
- cut a variety of different leaf and frond shapes (there are 4 with bars and 4 stand-alone dies)
- add interest by selecting different colours and textures of paper (as above, vellum, or glimmer or foil papers all will be stunning!)
- stamp your greeting label in advance and use it for size and placement help
- glue the die cuts to the label itself – or if it’s easier for you, glue them to directly to the card base – you decide
- try to have the different die cuts extend at different lengths to the top, bottom or sides of the card so it’s more visually appealing
To make this exact card, simply click here to pin, print or order to have it shipped directly to your home. Thank you so much for choosing me as your Canadian Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and shopping with me!
What’s another great way to use these little bars? How about stamping on them for the inside of your card?
Please be sure to save my blog in your list of paper crafter sites so you can come back often for more inspiration and tips! (and thanks for following along!)
It’s hard NOT to enjoy classy card making with Timeless Arrangements – when you can combine elegant with easy, YOU get to save time and produce one of a kind cards for friends and family!