Condolences Card Sayings
Sometimes it’s a challenge to get the perfect one for our handmade sympathy cards. If you struggle for ideal words for this type of handmade card, you’ll want to order the Kindness and Compassion set. Here’s why.
- Beautiful verses with mixed fonts to send your heartfelt thoughts to a friend in a troubling time
- Sentiments to convey your appreciation to others for their thoughtfulness extended to you during a difficult time
- Lovely mixed plain and brush script sentiments
Sunday is the day I feature simple projects and give you the steps to make it on your own. Not only are they simple, they’re always projects you can copy in minutes. And classic designs you can come back to again and again when you need a handmade card quickly.
Let’s see today’s project.
Simple. Pretty. Easy. And perfect to convey your thoughts to help a friend through difficult times.
Did you miss this paper in the Annual Catalogue? I almost did too. It’s in the Tea Room Suite on page 15. I love it since it’s more light weight than some of our designer paper. So you get MORE for your dollar!
And it makes perfect envelopes and gift bags like this sweet one I paired with the Varied Vases stamp set.
When you have paper this pretty, it almost does all the work for you! So you really only need a few more elements for a quick card.
- One coloured wooden accent to match
- A simple banner greeting
- A perfectly sized coordinating embellishment (this one’s from the Butterfly Elements Sale-a-bration NOW SOLD OUT) and
- Two tiny pieces of sheer ribbon
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Very Vanilla thick cardstock – 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4”
- Fresh Fig cardstock – 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Patterned paper – 4” x 5 1/4”
- Very Vanilla regular cardstock – 1 1/4” x 3”
Let’s Make It
- Colour wood embellishment with your Fresh Fig marker and let dry. TIP: Colour lightly with the SIDE of the brush tip. TIP: Add more than one layer of colour to get darker intensity like mine.
- Glue patterned paper to front of folded card.
- Stamp words in Fresh Fig ink onto small strip of Very Vanilla. TIP: Leave sufficient room to add butterfly later. Punch one end with Triple Banner punch.
- Adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Glue butterfly with glue dot beside greeting.
It’s Your Turn
Heartfelt cards with lovely condolences card sayings can be some of the most difficult to craft. But they don’t have to be.
Lovely paper, a beautifully scripted set of stamps and a matching embellishment are all you need. Get yours by simply clicking on the image below.Condolences Card Sayings
Thanks so Much
I love that you stopped by today and took the time to read through to the end of my post. I hope my idea gave you a little shot of paper crafting inspiration.
If it did, take a look through my other blog posts for lots more ideas to keep you crafting during these cold wintry months.
And the next time you need to send a card when a friend has lost a loved one, remember this simple card and this wonderful Kindness and Compassion stamp set. Its lovely condolences card sayings and this beautiful card will help convey your heartfelt thoughts during a difficult time.