Let’s see how a cute hand stamped giraffe card can make anyone smile! I used my Stampin’ Blends and the Animal Outing and Animal Friends dies for this fun design.
Wanna see it?
I love the simplicity of this card, although there are several layers. The key is a coordination of colour. I picked up the same colours of the Stampin’ Blends with my cardstock choices: Granny Apple Green and Crumb Cake on a base of Basic Black.
Let’s take a closer look and I’ve got my tips for you to make this fun card at home.
Cute Hand Stamped Giraffe Card
Jo’s Design Tips
- Stamp your images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto thick Whisper White cardstock for the best results.
- Colour with your Stampin’ Blends BEFORE you die cut them. See my video TIPS here which shows these exact stamps!
- Add overlapping die cut foliage in behind the frog in two colours: Granny Apple Green and Call Me Clover.
- Layer two stitched oval die cuts to the right of your card with ribbon peeking out to the left.
- Attach the ribbon to the back of the large stitched oval with a glue dot before adhering to the card front with dimensionals.
Love this set? Check out this sweet card to see another cute animal design.
Now It’s Your Turn!
If you’ve been holding off on using your Blends for small areas, pull ’em out! They are wonderful for adding shadows and details to tiny spaces like these animals! And if you haven’t yet taken the Stampin’ Blends, plunge? I guarantee you will love them! And if you purchase them and do not, I will BUY THEM BACK from you!
Add them to your own stash by clicking on any of them here.Cute Hand Stamped Giraffe Card
Thanks for checking out what I’ve been working on creatively right now. Plus I hope you found some inspiration to get into your craft space and have some fun!
Give this cute hand stamped giraffe card a try the next time you need a thank you card – and I hope you have a ball doing so!