This cute Stampin’ Up! holiday card is so fast to make, you can still get one in the mail! I’m not kidding! You can even add the adorable dots in the background!
Get all the instructions below to make this delightful design.
When you’re running out of time – and who doesn’t at this time of year – don’t be afraid to rely on your patterned papers! They’ll immediate add a festive touch to anything you create!
I do love the mix of greens with red here. Both Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz make a great cheery combo with Real Red. I’m not surprised the Heartwarming Hugs paper is now retired and no longer available! I put off ordering another package to have in my own stash and now I can’t!
But I still had to show you this super sweet design!
Cute Stampin’ Up! Holiday Card
Here are all the measurements, supplies and steps to make it at home today.
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Real Red cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″, 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside), 1″ x 2″
- Designer Series Paper – 1 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, coordinating piece 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, another coordinating piece 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
Let’s Make It!
1.Optional: Run the Real Red panel through the Checks and Dots dots embossing folder, and your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine, centring it on the cardstock.
2.Turn panel over and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back. Adhere to the front of the folded card.
3. Flag the ends of the 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ strip of patterned paper with your Paper Snips and glue to the middle of the panel.
4. Stamp greeting in Pear Pizzazz ink onto small piece of Basic White and add tiny santa hat to the top of the “b” in Real Red. Layer onto two patterned rectangles with liquid glue then addStampin’ Dimensionals to the back. Adhere over middle of banner.
5. Add a few Red Rhinestones as shown.
That’s it! Pop it into an envelope and into the post box then pat yourself on the back at another under-the-wire design!
If you think the Banner Year stamp set is as cute as I do, here’s another card you might like! You can really tell which stamp was my favourite LOL!
Now what if you’re reading this post and it’s nowhere near Christmas?
That’s what’s so wonderful about the Banner Year stamps! It’s full of 29 greetings and images you can use for other occasions. Like Valentine’s or Thanksgiving, or Halloween. Or spring or birthdays! It’s so versatile, it’s a set you’ll return to over and over again! I guarantee it!
It’s Time to Play!
Your hoard – ahem – supply – of patterned paper has to have some designs to work with this card! Go hunt some out and get down to stamping and cutting!
Of if you like, click here to see all the supplies I used that you can pin, print or order from!
Make sure you give this cute Stampin’ Up! holiday card a try – you’ll love how it turns out!