Check out this easy double nested fun fold card. I shared 3 different versions in my YouTube live the other day!
Fun folds are, well…fun!
But for me, when they’re easier to make, I find I don’t have to work so hard to get them designed and made up. That way I can pop some in my inventory box of cards so I can pull one out at a moment’s notice!
So that means, they
- need to be quick to make
- aren’t so complicated I need to keep checking my measurements and how-to steps
- incorporate some great designer series paper, and
- if I can fit in a peek through element, I LOVE it!
This double nested fun fold card fits the bill in every way!
See how to make one for yourself in my YouTube live video!
I’m not too sue what the star of the show is here.
- The Countryside Inn designer series paper (with those adorable little critters)?
- Or the lovely script and fussy cutting around the greeting (which isn’t fussy cut at all!)?
- Maybe it’s the large nested dies you can use over and over again in your own cardmaking?
Or it could be the peek through element too?? It’s one of the Countryside corners nested metal dies! You can see how wonderfully they complement each other with the smaller die cut from some shimmer texture paper!
For today’s project, I also pulled out the Wonderful Thoughts bundle which you can pick up for 10% off.
You saw my top pick of the new bundles in my top picks from the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue. This one was a very very close second! In fact, I just might have used it more at this point! LOL!
I love all the word stamps in this set. So many choices to send well wishes to your best buddies.
And even better? This font will work for both masculine and feminine cards!
Double Nested Fun Fold Card
I had a little oops as I was creating the peek through in today’s card!
Click the triangle to see what I did – and if I recovered!!
You can see the great label die on today’s card, behind the words? It’s such a great idea to have two corners that are rounded and two that aren’t. It really softens the whole label!
Did you see the trick I shared for personalizing it for YOUR card?
Want to make one for yourself?
Make a Peek Through Card!
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Basic White Thick – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″, scrap
- Countryside Inn DSP – 5 1/4″” x 8″, scored at 4″
- Textured Shimmer paper (white) – larger scraps
- Boho Blue – small scrap
To CASE this card with the same supplies I used, simply click here to pin, print or order to have it shipped directly to your home. Thank you for choosing me as your Canadian Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Here’s a peek at the sample I made. Isn’t the bunny the cutest?
Which card do you like the best? The bunny or the fox?
Click here to leave a comment.
I hope you enjoy crafting this easy double nested fun fold card and get a few made up to have in your own card inventory box!