Come on in for your free online class with Easter Bunny bags with the Gift Bag Punch Board and my Facebook Live Replay video. I’ve been “big tipping” it again, this time for how to watercolour with professional results EVERY time!
Easter is probably our next big spring occasion we can craft for. Well, after the four leaf clover day that is🍀.
And it’ll be hopping around sooner than we think. So give a little twitch of your whiskers and get a jump on making your goodie bags with this oh-so-cute bunny from Fable Friends. (OK that’s enough of the bad rabbit puns☺️!)
Let me show you the project.
Isn’t he the sweetest? (and I’m not sure why he’s a HE, he just is for me, even with pink buttons!)
OK it’s come clean time…
- who has a gift bag punch board and it hasn’t seen the light of day?
- when was the LAST time you did simple watercolouring to decorate a project rather than an over-the-top-gorgeous-but-five-hours-in-the-crafting marathon?
- who would LOVE to get some simple gift bags made EARLY for family, friends and coworkers with minimal time and effort?
I say, Pick ME!
But before we get started here’s what you’ll need for supplies:Easter Bunny Bags with the Gift Bag Punch Board
OK, let’s hop to it (sorry!🤪) to see this cute project in action.
Easter Bunny Bags with the Gift Bag Punch Board
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Animal Expedition DSP – 6″ x 10″ (makes a medium sized bag)
- Watercolor paper – 2″ x 3 3/4″
- 2017-19 In Color DSP in Lemon-Lime Twist – 2 1/4″ x 4″
- Powder Pink and Whisper White cardstock – scraps
- Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon – piece about 14″ long
How about a couple close-ups of our sweet bunny watercolour detail?
It’s Up to You Now
Ok, hop to it! Here’s your mission:
- go find your Easter images, ones with open lines like in our Fable Friends bunny
- grab a couple ink refills, an acrylic block and your Aqua Painters
- pull out (and blow the dust off) your Gift Bag Punch board
- decorate a cute gift bag for this spring holiday
If you enjoyed this gift bag punch board idea, here’s another one with pretty spring colours in a different look and shape! Same board, different bag!
Thanks for popping in!
And remember I’m playing all week with the Fable Friends stamp set. So check back tomorrow for another great project made with these sweet animals.
Who doesn’t LOVE to get a present with yummy treats inside? Just about everyone I know!
Make a sweet one handmade with love and care this Easter season. Easter bunny bags with the gift bag punch board are easy – and fun – to create when you decorate them with pretty watercoloured designs just like this.