Want an easy and quick gift for anyone? Really…ANYone??
Oh and how about a video on how to make a fun floppy bow?
Fill up these little Peekaboo Bags with tiny treats and you’ve got an instant gift. For the paperboy (do we have such a thing still?), babysitter, dogwalker…and the house cleaners!
I’ve got all the instructions for you below to make this sweet gift!
The best part? This gift can be made in about 10 minutes!
Even with the die cuts! It’s really just some easy cutting with your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine and DSP, a bit of glue and the tying of the bow!
You have enough time for that!!
Easy & Quick Gift for Anyone
Here are all the measurements, supplies and steps to make it at home today.
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Thick Basic White cardstock – larger scrap (to fit your tag- mine is from the Designer Tags Dies (159165) and is 1 3/4″ x 2 1/2″), smaller scrap to stamp on
- Sweetest Christmas DSP – cut two candy canes
- Real Red cardstock – scraps
- Sweet Sorbet Baker’s Twine- about 32″
Let’s Make It!
1. Stamp greeting in Garden Green ink onto scrap of Basic White.
2. Cut out greeting with smallest scalloped circle die from the Layering Circles Dies and your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Cut two circles with your Layering Circles dies from Real Red. One is 1 5/8″ diameter, the smaller is 1 3/8″ diameter.
3. Crop one Thick Basic White tag with the Designer Tags Dies.
4. Add glue to the back of the larger Real Red circle and glue onto the middle of the tag die cut. Glue the scalloped circle to the smaller Real Red circle and set aside,
5. Cut out two candy canes from the Sweetest Christmas DSP. Add dimensionals to the back and adhere so they criss cross over the tag. Glue the greeting to the middle. Add three green sequins as desired.
6. Fill the bag with candies, then tie tag around the bag with the Sweet Sorbet Baker’s Twine (see the video for how to make a floppy bow).
How cute is that?
Make a Floppy Bow
Click the triangle to see how easy it is to make this bow!
If you love making little treats, this video for a 3D gift card holder to make at home will also make you happy!
Let’s Get Floppy Bow Crazy!!
You probably have some baker’s twine or other light string to make floppy bows like this! Use them up this Christmas!
If you’d like to see all the supplies to make this project, click here and you can pin, print or order from!
I had made another of these exact designs earlier this fall. This time I used Linen Thread and a bit longer length of thread to make 3 large and floppy bows with 6 loops!
Have fun with this easy and quick gift for anyone – and see how many bows you can make with just one piece of twine!