Get a head start on holiday card making!
5 Unique Yet Simple Cards
Here’s what techniques you’ll learn:
- how to make designs magically appear before your eyes with embossing powder
- the cool technique to “UN” mask the possibilities of multiple overlapping images
- how to create 3D stamping and embossing
- how easy it is to create elegant – and simple – designs with foil paper
- steps to achieve awesome diecut layering
Full Colour Printable Step-by-Step PDFs
- complete project-by-project supplies list
- exact cardstock Imperial cutting measurements
- full-colour card photos to guide you through
- tips’n tricks
- lifetime access
Get a jump start on your own holiday greetings with cards designed to be quick and easy to re-create.
Use whatever supplies you have in your stash! Papers, stamps, colours, embossing folders and dies! Each card will take on your personality!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to make each card?
Each one will take a different amount of time to make. The 3D embossing and the Sparkly Star may take longer due to the die-cutting involved. On average I predict you will be able to make each card in about 10-20 minutes! And that’s only the first time through – they will take even less time once you’ve made one and have the techniques and ideas figured out.
Plus you will always have your full-colour PDF with you for instant reference.
How do I know how to cut my paper?
Your PDF is an excellent resource to get the exact Imperial measurements for each design. You will also cut other shapes with your die cutting machine and trimmer tool.
I don't have a tool with a scoring blade...now what?
While a cutter with a scoring blade like the Stampin’ Trimmer really speeds up your cardmaking time, you can also use a ruler and a bone folder or scoring tool of some kind. See my video for a couple tricks!
How do I get the tutorial?
When you’re ready to start, click the button below to purchase your class for only $18.
Fully complete the Paypal experience then you’ll get an email from me with my classes site where you can set up a username and password. Then just log into the class and you’re ready to go!