Attention: All Who Think They Missed Out On the "Artist" Gene!Create art with flair and confidence - and stamps!!
Are you Hopeless at Watercolour Floral Cards?
Do you cringe when it comes to creating A.R.T.? Do you think stick people are hard? No worries! I’ll show you how you can become a floral watercolour artist in 2 hours!
Hand craft amazing projects to send to friends and family that will WOW them!! Create stunning cards and a sweet gift bag with the versatile Art Gallery stamps and Floral Gallery dies!
Enjoy the artistic freedom of creating with your own rubber stamping supplies in whatever colours you want!
Your pre-recorded Zoom class includes the detailed instruction for three layered and beautifully stamped cards, a gorgeous fun fold card, and a lovely ribbon topped gift bag! Get full measurements, a fun step-by-step class full of tips and tricks with a template for fabulous floral art designs!
Look What You Get!
Supplies & measurements written tutorial!
Use whatever supplies YOU want for personalized designs!
Fun recorded Zoom video!
Enjoy the craft-along experience with other artists!
Recorded class available to watch whenever you want!
Supplies for class:
Dig into your stash! This is the perfect opportunity to use whatever paper, colours and tools you have on hand to make the projects. I will include all the detailed supplies I’m going to use in class in the written document provided to you prior to our event so you may make your designs exactly like mine if you wish.
Here’s what I pulled out of my stash!
- Art Gallery Bundle bundle (Art Gallery stamps and Floral Gallery Dies) available to purchase by clicking here
- die cutting machine like Stampin’ Cut and Emboss or Big Shot
- at least one embossing folder with a smaller pattern
- white, purple, light teal and pink cardstock (as desired)
- gold foil paper
- Gilded Leafing Embellishment or gold embossing powder, Versamark pad and heat tool
- gold ribbon
- small embellishments
- regular stamping supplies: bone folder, Take Your Pick tool, acrylic blocks, sponge, silicone craft sheet, Paper Snips)
- adhesives (liquid glue, double sided tape, dimensionals)
- 1/8″ hole punch or Crop-a-Dile
This is a previously recorded live and interactive class. A link will be sent to you immediately upon registration so you can watch and create along with us whenever is convenient for you. Or watch everything then make your own designs!
You will be emailed the recorded video links and class supplies tutorial as soon as you complete the payment process through Paypal.
Register Today for only $27!