It’s time to be thinking about fast handmade cards for the holidays. After all, it’s almost time to get them in the mail if you want them to arrive before Christmas.
So if you’re panicking and don’t have much time, let me give you a hand with this quick and easy Christmas card!
Simple. Fast. Beautiful.
The Feels Like Frost designer paper has lots of gorgeous patterns. And really, they are pretty awesome all on their own. But when you can amp it up just a tad, why wouldn’t you?
Here the Scripty 3D embossing folder adds one more little bit of interest and makes you want to come closer and touch it!
Then a simple greeting, this one from the Life is Beautiful stamp set, completes the card. I used it also on this pretty nature themed card.
How about I give you the measurements so you can make one too?
Fast Handmade Cards for the Holidays
Cuttin’ It Up
- Gray Granite – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5 1/4″, scrap
- Highland Heather – scrap
- Feels Like Frost DSP – 3″ x 4″
Let’s Make It!
- Insert the piece of Feels Like Frost DSP into the Scripty embossing folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Glue to piece of Whisper White, then to front of folded Gray Granite card.
- Stamp greeting with Gray Granite ink onto scrap of Whisper White and punch out with 1 1/2″ circle punch.
- Crop 2nd largest stitched circle from the Tasteful Labels dies from Highland Heather.
- Glue sentiment on top then add dimensionals to the back and adhere in bottom right corner.
And it’s that quick and easy to get a handmade card completed and ready for mailing!
You Still Have Time!
If you’ve been too busy and now are starting to worry about getting your Christmas greetings in the mail, it’s OK! Make up some of these designs in minutes with beautiful paper and a lovely embossing folder.
And you still have time to get all the supplies for this card by clicking on any of the images below.Supply List
Christmas – or Not?
One great thing about this card? It doesn’t scream Christmas. So you can use it at any time, and really not even for winter. Let me know when else YOU might use it!
Click here to leave a comment.
So whether you need fast handmade cards for the holidays or a thinking of you card for someone special, this one fits the bill – give it a try today!