I pulled together some of my favourite items from the Holiday Catalogue for this final last minute gift idea. This Candy Cane Lane designer series paper has been one of THE best sellers from this year’s Holiday Catalogue. (And to prove it, it is now SOLD OUT!) It’s paired here with the Real Red Stitched Edge ribbon, the Tin of Tags greetings set and the Candy Cane Lane Washi tape.
The Tin of Tags set is on sale at 20% off and will be available until December 21st. The Stitched Edge ribbon is 40% off and available only while supplies last. So don’t put off ordering – I wouldn’t want you to be disappointed. Get yours here!
These items together, are just enough to perk up this tin, which measures 3 1/4″ square. Here’s what’s inside!
Handmade chocolate dipped caramels. Who doesn’t love those?
But you can fill this with just about anything. What about a set of handmade gift tags or note-cards, peppermints or a new set of earbuds for the music lover? It will tuck into a stocking easily and be a delight to open on Christmas morning!
Design With Jo Tips:
- use your Project Life corner rounder punch to soften the paper edges and mirror the curve of the tin
- adhere your ribbon to the designer series paper BEFORE you glue it to the Real Red cardstock to finish it off nicely
- make your bow by looping one piece of ribbon so the ends overlap then tying it with Real Red baker’s twine
- tie your Mini Jingle bells onto the Real Red baker’s twine before tying the ribbon tight
- attach the ‘bow” part with a couple glue dots
- overlap the ends of your washi tape and cut with your Paper Snips for a nice edge
- attach the overlapping washi tape with a glue dot for a secure finish
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and this past week of Last Minute Gifts ideas. Please send me a comment below to let me know which was your favourite!
I will have one more Last Minute Gift item for my newsletter subscribers this week. Subscribe on the blue and gold Subscribe box if you haven’t already!
Here are all the supplies I used to create this gift. To make it yourself, click on the images below to take you to my online ordering page!
‘Til next time, Happy Stampin’
IHere are all my last Minute Gifts posts!