Happy New Year 2021
Kick off 2021 with this amazing card!
The Stitched Stars and Word Wishes dies combine for an awesome way to wish you a very happy 2021!
Once again, I love using word dies as the focal point on my card! Especially when you add lots of bling with the shiny Brass Foil sheets and some black glitter paper!
You can see another design here I couldn’t resist!
Using Word Dies in Your Cardmaking
With word dies, a bunch of the creating is done for you already. Zip them through your Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and add a bit more decoration like the stitched stars.
And when you use words as your focal point, the rest just adds to the fabulous package. Things like:
- the classy Subtle 3D embossing folder on Basic Black for a wonderful background
- a pairing of sparkly black glimmer, shiny brass foil and crisp Whisper White stars
- a border of cool Whisper White to frame the words and add some “reverse” shadow
- mix it up with both detailed and solid stars for variety
What Other Occasions Could We Use This Card Idea For?
Change up the words and you’ve got a super versatile card here.
- How about graduation?
- Or maybe an elegant wedding?
- Always perfect for a birthday celebration!
- And perhaps even a bridal shower?
Here’s everything you need to make this wonderful card to celebrate any – or all – of these occasions with family and friends!Supplies
We also made a different version of this card for our last Koffee and a Kard class before the holidays. Here it is for another idea.
Which one do you like better? The shiny lettering or the white on black?
Click here to leave a comment.
Ring in the New Year the RIGHT Way!
If you are superstitious at all, you’re going to want to make sure you spend New Year’s Day doing something fun – like making cards like this one!
If not, you could end up doing something all year long that isn’t nearly as much fun – like laundry, cleaning out the litter box or washing windows!
So make your own Happy New Year 2021 TO YOU card to get your year started off with a bang!