Craft up a super sweet holiday mini milk carton favour for gift giving this year! They’re quick and easy with my video replay!
You can’t help but love these little boxes!
- They’re a perfect size for all kinds of goodies!
- You can make them at home in just a few minutes (see my video for tips!)
- They can be decorated so many different ways, cute – or a bit more classy like this one! (See a few more ideas here.)
Take a peek at the video to see how to put the box together and then I’ll share a few more tips on how I embellished this one.
Holiday Mini Milk Carton Favour
Jo’s Design Details
- Limit the number of colours you use to create a bit more elegant design. I mixed the Toile Tidings designer series paper (the check pattern) and the cool designs on the Tree Angle stamps for fun. In classic colours of red, black and vanilla, both guys and gals, big and small will love this gift!
- Make a tag with labels. The Stitched Nested Dies form the basis of the tag with a smaller Real Red centred and attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals on a Basic Black one.
- Pick a few key embellishments. The Red Rhinestones placed randomly on the curvy tree are all that’s needed to add some pizzazz – make sure you use an odd number of rhinestones as it’s more pleasing to the eye!
- Crop a greeting. I thought the full sentiment from the set “Happy wishes to you and yours” was just a bit too long for the box so I trimmed it down to just the “Happy Wishes”. TIP: I hand cut this greeting rather than used a die!
- Tie it with a ribbon. The Glitter Organdy ribbon is perfect to elevate this box into the classy category. A bit of shine and lots of black make it stand out against the red box.
Don’t be afraid to change up your stamps and dies for totally different looks. This adorable snowman is one I used last year for many of my tiny gifts.
Now It’s Your Turn!
Get out your paper trimmer and bone folder and whip up a few of these milk cartons for your holiday gifts this year. They are sure to bring a smile both to you and them!
Here are the supplies I used. Thank you for shopping with me and adding them to your own stash by clicking on a picture below.Supplies
Give It a Try!
It’s the best feeling when I get photos of the work you do, inspired by one of my blogs or Facebook posts. Please send it along to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Hope you enjoy this holiday mini milk carton favour and make up a bunch of them for your Christmas gift giving!