How to Join Stampin Up in Canada
If you’ve ever wondered how to join Stampin Up in Canada let me tell you! ( 😊 It really is easy.)
But first let me tell you why NOW is a great time to join.
Not only will you score the wonderful Starter Kit with $165 in fabulous items YOU PICK for only $135!
You’ll also add on FREE pre-cut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use in your first stamping event. Enough to make 16 cards! Plus
- a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- the So Much Love stamp set, and
- the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set.
Here’s what that freebie add-on part looks like! 😉
Those little packs of paper are all pre-cut and pre-scored so you can start crafting with friends right away! Does that sound like a great deal? It is!!
But let me ask you this first…
Does This Sound Like You?
- You’ve been considering a KonMari intervention for your craft room!
- You’re positively GIDDY about creating handmade cards, 3D items and other paper crafted items!
- You’d rather paper craft than sip wine with your best gal pal, have a pedicure or dig into the latest page turner by Nora Roberts.
- You’ve got oodles invested in rubber and photopolymer images, all colours of stamp pads and a rainbow of papers!
If you answered yes to even one, NOW is a great time to turn your passion into something even more fun!
Why Become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator for 18 years. And for the last three, Ive been lucky to consider it my full time career. That means, I DO make money with rubber stamping. I DO contribute to our household income. And I DO love to welcome others who want to make money with Stampin’ Up! too.
Here are some of the reasons why YOU might want to join my team:
- earn money for family vacations
- be part of / build a community of crafters
- make something pretty
- contribute to the household income
- share my love of crafting with others
- keep busy while my spouse works away
- get together with friends
- pay a few bills
- work with the best rubber stamping company out there
- earn a trip
- get a discount on my stamp supplies
See those ones in there about making money? They are reality. While you can also earn by selling your artwork and greeting cards, or designing for rubber stamp companies, one of the easiest ways is to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Sign up now and join my team of Kreative Kanucks.
So how does it work when you join Stampin’ Up!? You
- find $165 dollars worth of product you LOVE in any of the current catalogues (as if that’s a problem for ANY of us!)
- join an established team, like my Kreative Kanucks
- anxiously await your Starter Kit which includes your $165 of selected goodies plus the FREE Get & Go stamps and supplies plus Business Builder items like customer order forms and catalogues (these take about a week to arrive)
- plan a get together with friends to stamp these FUN cards
5.start to ring up some earnings when they want to make their own cards at home!
Give It A Try!
So the next time you’re sitting amongst your stamps thinking about how to keep feeding your paper crafting passion and not feel like you’re hurting the family budget? Think about this.
How to join Stampin’ Up in Canada IS a real possibility and I’d love to help you do that – email me at [email protected]