It’s the first part of October so let’s make a cute Halloween wreath card to pop in the mail! The black glimmer paper is the stand out part of this card! Well, that and the cute wreath and bats!
Let’s see it!
Spooky bats, sparkly black paper and a shiny witch’s broom make a fabulous greeting for this fun occasion. And the size and shape of the card make it even more special!
Basically it’s a 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ square. With only a few special elements to add some spark!
The elements all come from the Sparkle of the Season bundle.
This bundle really ticks off all my boxes!
- Versatile: You get every fall occasion covered (and I think even more!)
- Holiday Sentiments: Greetings for each major fall holiday, but also a more generic “thankful for you” perfect for anytime.
- Fun Mix of Fonts: The main sentiments are both bigger and bolder and the other greetings mix up cursive and plain fonts which I especially like.
- Great Dies: Both shape dies to cut out the leaves, and detailed dies for the fabulous wreaths!
I have used this bundle over and over again so far this fall. You won’t go wrong picking it up to add to your own collection of paper crafting tools!
Let’s check out the design details.
Make a Cute Halloween Wreath Card
Jo’s Design Details
What makes this design sparkle (in more ways than one)?
- A different card shape: Square instead of rectangle will always generate some second looks. This one fits in a regular sized A2 envelope.
- The off-centre orientation. The wreath is placed to the left of the card for more visual interest.
- A few shiny stars: Three different colours and two different sizes are a fun accent in these Cute Stars embellishments.
- Glitzy paper: Both the wreath and bats are cut from sparkly black glitter paper. TIP: you can cut the bats from the inside of the wreath so you don’t waste paper.
- More glitzy paper: How cute is that witch’s broom cut from the Be Dazzling paper that was free during Sale-a-Bration? If you didn’t manage to get some of this ultra cool paper, try it in gold or silver foil paper for an equally happy element.
I used the retired Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder for this card. You could use theBark 3D embossing folder for another fantastic background. Add some sponging around the edges of your card for an extra spookytouch. See how to do that here.
If you love these Sparkly Wreath dies as much as I do, see how I used them on this gift tag!
Over to You Paper Crafter!
Add any or all of the supplies I used into your own craft space by clicking on any of them here. Or print off the list or share it with others with the same click!
Everyone Will Love It!
It’s hard not to smile at this fun Halloween card. Get a few in the mail now to share some of this happy mail with others!
Thanks so much for stopping by my stamp studio today. I hope you have a few minutes to make a cute Halloween wreath card like this one!