Want to see how to make an amazing card with rubber stamps? And a couple other fun tools you probably have in your stamping toolkit? Let’s pull them out and see how to make an awesome artsy background you can stamp on!
Your friend will absolutely love getting this stunning card in the mail!
This design looks totally different from the one I made in my CASE the Cattie video a few months ago. Click here to see it now!
How’d We Make That Background?
I used my Stampin’ Spritzer, which is a really under-appreciated tool in my mind!
When you can make something this stunning with it, you’ll be spritzing up a storm in no time!
It’s one of my CASE the Cattie videos where I took a design from a Stampin’ Up! catalogue and showed you exactly how to do the spritz technique!
Make an Amazing Card with Rubber Stamps
Here are some tips for making this card.
- watercolour the black focal point butterfly with the same colours of ink refill for a bolder look
- pull in a couple of the detailed smaller butterflies as accents
- use bling sparingly as there is a lot of “stuff” already going on in this card
- make sure your greeting is strong and large enough to stand out against all the colours
- little drips and dribbles are perfect with this technique, in fact we added MORE to it!
If you’d like to see another winter idea using this same technique, click here.
Over to You!
Rifle through your paper crafting tools to find your Stampin’ Spritzer. Then get busy with Shimmery White cardstock and the special protector pad I tell you about in the video to play!
Add any of the supplies I used into your own craft space by clicking on any of them here.
What Colours Will You Use?
I love the boldness of this colour palette. Magenta Madness, Mango Melody and Cherry Cobbler were my colour choices. Let me know which yours will be!
Click here to leave a comment.
Whether youmake an amazing card with rubber stamps just like mine, or use any colours or stamps you have on hand, you’ll absolutely love this technique!