Today I want to show you a quick little video so you can make cute table favours for Christmas. Or you could use them for mini gifts and stocking stuffers too. They go together in less than five minutes so they deserve a spot in my Keep It Simple Sunday series. Here it is.
Or rather, here they are! Aren’t they sweet? The bell hides a little Hershey’s kiss and are reminiscent of my Spooky Cat Hershey’s kiss treat holder except these ones just a smidge smaller and one sided only. They’re perfect for the festive season in bright colours and pretty patterns.
Before we get to the video here are a few tips as well as the ingredients to make cute table favours for Christmas just like this. There’s really very few items you need to whip up a batch of these cuties.
- Whisper White thick cardstock – 3/4” x 3 1/2” scored at 1”, 2” and 3 1/8”
My top tips to create your bells:
- Rather than stamp the bell images, I chose to run my paper through my Quilt Top embossing folder for added dimension. Do this before you punch them out.
- Use thick cardstock for a sturdier bell.
- If you usee patterned paper, make sure it is sturdy enough as well. I glued mine to a multipurpose adhesive sheet and then to a piece of regular Whisper White first.
- If the pattern on your designer paper needs to sit upright, make sure to punch the bell the correct way. (I have some bells where the Christmas trees are upside down! LOL!)
- You might want to use patterned paper for the holly leaves also just for added interest.
- Get out your strong adhesive. I used Fast Fuse for mine.
- You can use liquid glue; however there is additional wait time since you need to hold the chocolate kiss holder together while it adheres.
So let’s take a look at the video.
Now you know how to make these little darlings, here are all the supplies you might need to create them at home yourself. Simply click on an image to take you to my 24-7 online store.
You Can Make It Too