Make rubber stamped thank you cards that take almost no time at all to create! Express your thanks for a lovely gift someone gave you. Or a special gesture they made.
There are so many reasons to say thank you.
And this card is a perfect way to express it.
Make Rubber Stamped Thank You Cards
Why Do I Like It?
- Pretty colours: soft blues and lavenders, offset with deep rich greens and crisp white in the gorgeous Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (which you can see just peeking out on the envelope flap and in the gingham square)
- Petite Size: this is a notecard at 3 1/2″ x 5 so it’s a bit smaller than our “normal” card – see the common card sizes here
- Trio of Hearts: one stamped and die cut, one punched out and another a resin embellishment all work together for a harmonious feel
- Contrast of curves and straight lines: the softness of the heart shape pairs wonderfully with the squares, both in the gingham DSP and the matted square shape
- Simple greeting: the plain lettering for the sentiment contrasts nicely with the clustered shapes.
A Close Up
The large blue heart is stamped in Seaside Spray ink with one of the Lots of Heart stamps. It actually is a larger stamp but I cut it out with a smaller heart shaped die with the Many Hearts Dies and my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss die cut machine.
MONEY SAVING TIP! This is a great way to get a bit more life from your tools and stamping supplies. Modify stamp and die shapes and sizes to fit the card you are working on!
The Purple Posy heart is from the Dog Builder punch and is one I use over and over again. In fact, you can see it here on this watercoloured card.
Make a Bunch for a Friend!
This is a simple design you can use with just about any patterned paper and stamps you have. And just about everyone can use a lovely set of handmade thank you cards.
Here are the supplies I used for my notecards. If you’d like to order any of them, a simple click on the image below will add them to a Stampin’ Up! shopping cart. I do appreciate you choosing me as your Canadian Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.Supplies I Used
I’m thankful for you stopping in to see my latest paper crafting project. I post all kinds of different designs and am always interested in knowing what else you might like to see. Let me know!
Click here to leave a comment.
OK it’s time to pop into your craft area and make a few sets. Make rubber stamped thank you cards to add to your own stash, then make some for a friend – they will love them!