Your friends will be WOWed when you match your envelope to your handmade card! And you can decide if you let them in on your little secret or not!
What secret? Read on…
I love getting a completely coordinated card and envelope in the mail! Don’t you?
Take a peek at this one that’s a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) of another fall card you can see in this video.
I’m in love with the rich wood grain tones of the In Good Taste DSP! There are so many cool designs in this 24 sheet package!
Psssst…want to know my secret about this card?
What’s the Secret?
I did hardly any work!
Aside from a couple cuts for my patterned paper card front and envelope, the rest was a breeze with the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack. Which elements are from the pack?
- the brown leaf in the background
- the gold flower layered in front of that
- the greeting label and frame
- the envelope tag
So when you’re in a bit of a rush (and even when you’re not), these packages mean you can still craft a handmade item that’s absolutely gorgeous!
Match Your Envelope to Your Handmade Card
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Cinnamon Cider – 4 7/8″ x 6 1/4″, scored at 3 1/8″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 4 3/4″ (card), 7″ x 7″ for the envelope, scored at 3/4″ and 5 3/4″ on one side and 2″ and 5 1/4″ on the other
- Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack – your choice – I used one smaller tag, a label , the large acorn sprig and a gold flower
- Fine Art ribbon – one piece about 15″, 2nd piece about 3 1/2″ long
- linen thread – piece about 10″ long
Pin, print or order any of the supplies I used into your own craft space by clicking here.
Perfectly Sized for A Unique Card
This is the perfect little card for anyone, but I think guys especially might like it. What do you think?
Click here to leave a comment.
So next time,match your envelope to your handmade card for a friend – let’s not tell them this card and envelope can be made in less time than it takes to pick out a mass-produced, run-of-the-mill card at the drugstore!