I’ve just discovered how quick and easy Memories and More card packs for handmade cards are! Well, I guess I did know it😬, but I didn’t play with them enough to full appreciate how quick cardmaking can be.
Just like you, there’s often not enough time to fit my craft “fix” in. So that’s when I use every short-cut trick in the papercrafting books.
- pre-cut and scored cards
- colourful handmade papers
- two-step stamping
- non-fussy designs
And now I can add Memories and More Card Packs to the list too. See my top 6 reasons why I love them below!
What’s not to like about lots of rich, bold colour in a super quick card? Lovely Lipstick, Night of Navy and crisp Whisper White jump off the page!
The card base is one of the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. It’s one of the larger ones at 4 1/4″ x 6 1/4″ so more room to play! Can you see how the envelope has Night of Navy stripes to fully coordinate? Use them anytime. But especially when your craft time is at a premium.
I an in love with this Bloom by Bloom bundle. If I have to confess, it was not in my top 10 when I first saw the catalogue. But it’s wormed its way into my inky fingers on more than several occasions with its versatility. Like on this 5 minute two-step notecard.
Even better? I get to play with it all this week so be sure to “check back & check out” what I come up with. Plus I’ve got a fun Facebook Live Wednesday at 4:30 MST you won’t want to miss.
Jo’s Top 6 Reasons to Use Memories and More Card Packs for Handmade Cards
- Tons of options – 50 double sided cards (2 each of 25 designs) in each pack. And check out the specialty sheet (1 of 6) below!
- Variety of sizes – 3″x4″ and 4″x6″ cards in a pack, plus you know where your Stampin’ Trimmer is!
- All in one card making – punched out sticker sheets with layerable accents so nothing besides card stock required!
- FAST FAST FAST! Whip together a card in just 5 minutes!
- Coordination – In both colour & design with your stamps, designer paper and embellishments, you can’t go wrong.
- Inexpensive – only $13.50 CAN for a full pack of goodies. That’s enough for at least 50 cards!
I chose the glossy Lovely Lipstick flowers for my card’s focal point. Can you see how gorgeously shiny the flowers are?
It’s hard to tell in the photo but I mounted the glossy panel on a piece of glossy white cardstock so there’s double the shine!
For a greeting, I went simple with one from the new Itty Bitty Birthday Cling stamps. You might have missed them on page 16 of the Occasions catalogue. But there are 16 fabulous ways to help celebrate everyone’s special day.
Jo’s Design Tips
- Cut down that yummy glossy paper. This is 2″ x 4″ so I can get 3 identical cards from one piece.
- Stamp the large flower image on front of folded card in Night of Navy ink first. Let dry (or give it a quick shot with your heat tool.)
- Swipe your Embossing Buddy over top of entire card THEN stamp small flower repeatedly with Versamark ink in between the large flowers.
- Make sure both your large and small images go off the sides of your card to make it look larger – and less cramped!
- Match your scalloped circle punches to your flower image – sorta😊 to frame your greeting.
It’s Your Turn
Head down to your craft room and let’s see what you come up with when you combine Memories and More card packs for handmade cards.
And if you were inspired by this design, grab your necessaries for quick card making right here. Remember to add host code JX3TEVQC to your online order so I can send you free product with my Sunny Rewards bonus!Memories and More Card Packs for Handmade Cards
I know your craft time is often in short supply. So why not get some help for fast and fun designs with great supplies? Use Memories and More Card Packs for handmade cards to get YOUR papercrafting “fix” in too!