Want to know my favourite nature themed stamp set this fall? It’s the Life is Beautiful set.
Want to know why I love it?
This card gives you a little hint.
You might be wondering about my colour choices, seeing as it’s now October 4th?
Well, I showed you this to-die-for autumn palette a few weeks ago. So I wanted you to see the versatility of this set.
Why It’s My Favourite Nature Themed Stamp Set This Fall
There’s really so much to love about this set. It’s
- ideal for all-occasion stamping: spring, summer, fall and winter are covered
- a two step stamp: meaning you build up your “picture” with more than one stamp, and more than one colour
- photopolymer: so you can see right through the stamp for perfect placement
- got leaves, snowflakes and dots: need I say more? 🤗
- greetings are lovely: a mix of casual, pretty cursive and plainer serifed words
- a super great value at under $25 CAD!
- plays well with others!: see how Leslie used elements of it in her cards
- got an awesome spooky (if you want) tree!
Here’s the whole set. This way you can get a better idea of how it can add to your stamp stash.
Jo’s Design Tips
- Use cool, neutral colours, perked up with a bit of Petal Pink for an understated design (mine are Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Very Vanilla and Petal Pink)
- Add some interest by embossing your Very Vanilla panel with the Subtle 3D embossing folder. TIP: Do this AFTER you stamp for best results.
- Stamp the dots in the trees a couple times to get a fuller look.
4.Double up your Stitched So Sweetly scalloped rectangles.
5.Fold over the right edge of the scalloped rectangles for visual interest. I did the same thing on this card.
6. Add one Elegant Faceted Dot to catch the eye.
You Can Make It Too!
If you’ve been holding off getting new stamps, thinking you have enough already, you might want to give the Life is Beautiful stamps a second look.
And not just because I want you to place an order! I want you to get the biggest bang for your buck. And I believe this versatile set is a pretty BIG bang!
Add it to your own stamp supplies by clicking on it here.Supplies
Thanks for Stopping By
It’s wonderful to have you pop in and check out what’s tickling my creativity at the moment. I hope my design gives you a starting point to get into your craft area and have a ball!
Now you know my favourite nature themed stamp set this fall, leave me a comment and let me know if you agree!