Can you guess from these three which one is my most popular online class?
- Heat Embossing for Cardmakers
- Quick Cut One Sheet Wonder
- Fun Folds
Today’s card might give you a little hint!
My Most Popular Online Class!
While I don’t have a gatefold in this class, if you guessed Fun Folds, you are right! (Pssst…take a peek below for the measurements for a gatefold design!)
My Fun Folds class is the one lots of folks have found to be both easy and fun! AND takes the guesswork out of making fabulous creative folds!
I want all your fun fold card designs to be as easy as this gatefold one.
Measurements for a Gatefold Card:
- score a piece of 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ cardstock at 2 3/4″ and 6 3/4″ on the longer edge
- fold closed and burnish edges with a bone folder
And that’s it!
Here’s what you get with my classes:
- detailed and up-close videos to walk you through each of the projects (plus a welcome and thank you video😊)
- full supplies list for each design
- Imperial cutting measurements for all projects
- multiple easy and awesome technique how-to’s
- detailed templates for any 3D items
- lifetime access to your individual class page
Ideal for all levels of stamper, you can make the designs at your own leisure using whatever supplies you have on hand. Designer paper, stamps, punches, dies and ribbons. Following my complete video tutorials, each project will become your own personalized work of art! Make the designs over and over again each time achieving different themes and looks.
Today’s card used the versatile Lots of Heart bundle. If you thought it was just for Valentines (like this card here), this pretty Seaside Spray and Crumb Cake note might make you think differently!
And if If you’d like to see a few more gatefold cards, click on any of these prior blogs of mine:
I love to share my passion for paper crafting with you in my online classes! Having you achieve awesome results is my number one desire!
Check out my most popular online class – and see if there’s something there you might like too!