Do you need a quick card for a barbecue? One you can make in just a few minutes?
It’s summer and after a couple years of sitting by your lonesome, now’s the time to get together!
So grab your supplies and make a fun card to thank your BBQ hosts!
You only need 4 supplies for this card…two colours of cardstock, the He’s the Man Specialty DSP, and some adhesive…oh, and some kind of fun embellishment like the Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
No kidding! 5 supplies!!
Need a Quick Card for a Barbecue?
Here are the measurements and steps to make it on your way out the door to your BBQ!
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Sahara Sand cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Early Espresso cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- diecuts from the He’s the Man Specialty DSP – your choice
Let’s Make It!
1.Fold Sahara Sand card and crisp up fold line with your bone folder.
2.Glue The Early Espresso to the front of the folded card base with liquid glue. Adhere the DSP on top.
3. Place the banners and label as desired to determine where you need to glue the banners, then adhere them to the front with liquid glue. Add dimensionals to the back of the label, remove backing and place on top.
4. Add a couple rustic metallic dots as desired.
Tadah! Pop it in an envelope and you’re ready to have some BBQ fun!
Well if you want to be really fancy, you could also add a small strip of the same DSP to the inside of your card too!
These masculine cards are so quick to make with the sheets of die cuts in the He’s the Man DSP. Here’s another quick handmade guy card you might like! Or this one shows how you can use small paper scraps to make a great card.
Get Ready to Party!
I’ve included everything I used to make this card in one place. Simply click here to see them and you can pin, print or order from!
With how quick this design is to make, you can even get a few made up to have in reserve for the next barbecue or outside summer event you attend!
So if you need a quick card for a barbecue be sure to reach for your He’s the Man Specialty Designer Paper – your BBQ hosts will love it!