Let’s see how quick and easy cards for Christmas can be! Make your own with patterned paper, stamps, ink and a punch! One of the fastest cards you’ll make this year!
The Have a Hoot stamps are so adorable, you can’t resist them!
What makes it so fast?
- only two pieces of paper – one for the card base and one for the front
- a no-coloured image in black ink
- pulling in a punch to add emphasis
What Adds Some Pizzazz?
- the sponged edges on the punched out image
- the three mini hearts (can you guess where they come from? I’ll give you the answer below!)
- a touch of Wink of Stella
How about I give you all the steps to you can make it too?
Quick and Easy Cards for Christmas
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Basic Gray cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- In Good Taste designer series paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
Let’s Make It!
- Stamp image in Tuxedo Black ink on bottom right of designer paper. Punch out with Label Me Lovely punch.
- Sponge the edges of the punched out piece with Balmy Blue ink and attach dimensionals to the back. Set aside.
- Glue patterned paper to folded Basic Gray card. Adhere owls over top of the punched out hole.
- Run Pretty Peacock cardstock with the large So Many Snowflakes die through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and pull out three of the heart shapes.
5. Add a swipe of Wink of Stella onto the mistletoe berries.
Optional: Add a panel and greeting to the inside.
Now It’s Your Turn!
If you’d like to get any of the supplies I used, here are the images you can click on to take you to my online store to make a purchase.Supplies
Have a Hoot!
Who in your circle of family and friends would best suit this sweet holiday card? What about newlyweds? Or long-termers (like my parents who celebrated their 60th this year? Or maybe you have some other ideas?
Click here to leave a comment.
I always appreciate when you can drop in and check out what’s tickling my creativity right now. I hope it gives you a starting point to get into your own craft space and have a bunch of fun making quick and easy cards for Christmas!