Let’s see how spectacular these quick and easy fall cards are with dies from Stampin’ Up!
Are You Like Me?
The clock is ticking.
Your hubby is in the car tapping the steering wheel.
And where are you?
You forgot to make a card for your host.
So…you run into your craft area, rummage around for an old card that you didn’t really super duper like, slap a greeting on it and pop it into an envelope! Then you jump in the car and away you go! Phew, disaster averted!!
Except… it’s really not your best work. And you wish you’d had time to make one in advance, right?
Well this card is it!
As much as we might like to, who has tons of time to craft? Everything gets in the way. Laundry, cooking, WORK, caregiving, housework (eeewww).
But it doesn’t have to take a bunch of time to make a beautiful card with a cascade of fall leaves! Here’s all it takes:
- three quick swipes through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the leaves dies,
- five dabs of glue
- a fast stamped greeting and
- one Thick Whisper White card base.
Mine has Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie leaves, ideal for autumn greetings. My inked greeting coordinates in Merry Merlot.
How to Make it Even Faster?
- Don’t use the larger leaf three times. There are three different sizes in the set so you could make this card with only two crops through your die cutting machine.
- Put one leaf only right next to the greeting. It’s a minimalist look like this other Christmas card and so pretty!
- Cut a few extra leaves while you’re cropping. I always run all three sizes through at once even if I don’t need them. That way I can just grab the die cuts and make my card in a flash!
Now It’s Up to You!
Pull out your leaf dies and crop a few in different colours. And make a quick and easy card like this one to give to a host or send to a friend. They’ll think you spent a ton of time on it!
Add these dies and stamps to your own supplies with a little click on the image here. Be sure to use my current month’s host code PKQ7UZFP to get in on FREE items. Here’s how.Supplies
See You Soon
Thanks for popping in for fast and fabulous card making ideas. Be sure to check back often to see other ways I can save you time in making great handmade greetings.
Card making doesn’t need to take a lot of your time. Quick and easy fall cards like this are a perfect example of how fast you can create!