If you haven’t tried it yet you are going to LOVE this quick and easy mini curvy keepsake Halloween treat box! And I predict this die is going to NEED a place in your crafting toolbox.
- uses just a half sheet of cardstock
- only takes one run through your die cutting machine and you’re done
- is a breeze to put together,
- doesn’t need any adhesive, and
- is just SO adorably cute!
I chose ultra ultra simple in keeping with our Keep It Simple Sunday theme. Plain Basic Black cardstock, two circles and a glitter black tie!
(Well OK a little technique on the stamp, but other than that, you can whip up a ton of these little cuties for all the trick or treaters on your block in no time!)
You have to admit, it made you smile right? 😊
Look at the fun stitched and detail elements that come along with the die. I used those little “fronds” on the sweet welcome gift from my Open House in the Monster Bash DSP. Did you recognize them?
Bundle It and Save 10%: You can purchase this die separately but it’s also part of the Tiny Keepsakes bundle. So you get a fun stamp set with tiny sweet greetings and background patterns as well as the die. Here’s a peek at that one.
How about the measurements and steps to make it at home?
Quick and Easy Mini Curvy Keepsake Halloween Treat Box
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Basic Black cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Whisper White scraps
- Pupmkin Pie scraps
- glitter ribbon – about 5″
Let’s Make It
1.Crop the box from the Basic Black using your die cutting machine. Fold along score lines and assemble so the handles come through the slit opening.
2. Optional but Adds a Great Touch: Run your bone folder on the edges of the box sides to curve them so they make the perfect curvy box.
3. Colour the first part of the “no tricks” stamp from Everything Festive with the brush tip of your Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write marker. Colour the spider web with a Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker and stamp onto scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
4. Punch out with 1 1/2″ circle punch and layer onto 1 5/8″ Pumpkin Pie circle die. TIP: You can also layer it onto a 2″ circle punch for an even faster tag.
5. Punch a hole in the top with a 1/16″ hole punch or your Crop-a-dile and tie onto handles with your glitter ribbon.
What Will You Fill It With?
Half the fun is filling these sweet boxes with goodies.
I put the traditional candy corn in mine, but there are lots of treats that will fit. A Ferraro Rocher (lucky kidlets!), a Hershey’s nugget, wrapped candies, a tiny bag of wiggly gummy worms, mini Reese’s pieces…just about anything that’s cute and can be popped in your mouth easily!
This might be more of a fall colour to you, but look how different it is to our current Cajun Craze!
How Many Will You Make?
If you love tiny treat boxes, this one is adorable. And it’s so fast and fun to make, you’ll make them for any occasion as table favours, stocking treats, mini message holders…the possibilities are endless.
Get yours now by clicking on the image below. I really appreciate you shopping with me.Mini Curvy Keepsake Halloween Treat Box
Thanks So Much
Simple and fast is often all we have time for when we’re crafting. But it doesn’t mean it has to be plain and boring!
Give this mini curvy keepsake Halloween treat box a try and see how much fun they are to make, fill and give!