You’re going to love this quick and easy notecard with Eden’s Garden, the new early release promotion from Stampin’ Up! Pick this beautiful collection up now for these wonderfully simple, but with an extra pop of WOW cards!
See what I mean by taking a peek!
I always love to pair up different blues with crisp white. It’s fresh and pretty! Just what I like to see in a card of any kind!
Eden’s Garden is a Distinktive set of stamps. That means you will see different intensities of colour when you stamp (just like you see in mine). It adds lots more depth to your rubber stamped cards.
And the dies? Well, they’re “to die for”! (groan!)
I’ve only used two for these little notecards but there are another three with wonderful leafy designs to decorate up your handmade projects.
Quick and Easy Notecard with Eden’s Garden
There are hardly any supplies needed to make these lovely little notecards.
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Basic White Thick cardstock – 3″ x 6″, scored at 3″ (make two if you are making exactly like mine), scraps
- Night of Navy – small scrap
- Balmy Blue – small scrap
Let’s Make It!
1.Fold Basic White card and crisp up fold line with your bone folder.
2. Crop one Balmy Blue leaf and one Night of Navy leaf with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine and the Eden Dies. Set aside
2. Stamp larger flower/leaves with Night of Navy ink onto middle front of 3’x3′ card. TIP: If your stamp doesn’t have various intensities of colour like mine does, it means your ink pad is too wet. See this video for how to fix that.
2. Stamp greeting from the Eden’s Garden stamp set with Night of Navy ink onto Basic White scrap. Clean stamp and repeat with Balmy Blue (if making two). Crop greetings with the longer label from the Eden’s Dies so the sentiment is closer to the left side . Add two dimensionals to the back again closer to the left side and set aside.
4. Glue two leaves onto bottom left of the card with liquid glue so they overlap. Adhere label over top. Trim right side of the label in line with the card. Add 3 blue adhesive backed gems.
5. OPTIONAL: Stamp front of envelope with the same stamp.
Quick and easy and all done!
If you like making mini cards as much as I do, here’s another idea (a much more masculine Christmas one!) that you might like! Or this little one has a few more steps but is such a charming little design.
Give Them a Try!
There are some other wonderful papers and gems in the Eden’s Garden Collection you can get right now which I’ll also share in future posts. Or you can see the entire collection by clicking here.
To see all the supplies I used, click here (you can pin, print or order from here too)!
With how quick these little gems are to make, you may want to even make up a little gift set for someone for the holidays.
When I showed these cards in my Design with Jo VIPeeps Facebook group, they liked the Night of Navy card the best. Do you agree?
I’ve only started playing with this new collection so I hope you like this quick and easy notecard with Eden’s Garden and will check back to see some ideas!