Have you ever made a rubber stamped card for coffee drinkers? After all, how many of your friends can’t start the day without their cup of joe? Or tea? Or hot chocolate?
This one is an adorable way to celebrate what is possibly our favourite beverage!
Cute. Colourful. And sure to bring a smile to a coffee chugging buddy!
Isn’t that sentiment priceless?
Do you have these kinds of days too? Like when the temperature is in the minus 30’s for the 5th day in a row (yes I am speaking from experience!)? Or when you tossed and turned all night with a big decision to make? Perhaps even when you want to celebrate getting together and having a good gab with a buddy?
Let me know what makes you reach for your java the most!
Click here to leave a comment.
Rubber Stamped Card for Coffee Drinkers
Bundle It Up!
Stampin’ Up! does a fabulous job of helping us save a few bucks. Every catalogue brings us bundles. Either a stamp and dies (like this one) or a stamp and a punch. When you order your paper crafting supplies with a bundled code, you save 10%….that you can use on some cute embellishment or paper perhaps!
Let’s take a closer look at the elements that make this card pop!
A Coffee Close-Up
- Punches: I’ve used the Banner Triple Punch for all the banner edges (4 of them) on this card. And it was a breeze to pop out the Magenta Madness and Bumblebee circles with my 2″ circle punch.
- Bright Colours: I have a hard time resisting bright colours for my cards. This one pulls in two of the new In Colors and shows them off against bold black and crisp white. And the colours are a bit unexpected for a coffee card. To see another bright and fun heart card, click here.
- Watercoloured Cup: I used my water painters and some Magenta Madness ink to give my cups a coordinating colour. (I could have two step stamped them but wanted to use a different technique!)
- Mix of Shapes: Bold circles, colourful banner tags and the striped Designer Series Paper from the Flowers for Every Season pack “perk” up this card.
- Fun Fold: This is a modified easel card which is super easy to make. I love how it stands up on its own and is unique.
Coffee Card Making Time for You!
If you’ve got a friend or two who can’t function without a shot of caffeine in the morning, they would love to get a coffee themed card from you. Here are all the supplies I used to make this one. Pick them up so you can make one now!
I appreciate you supporting my business and my blog with your order! It’s what allows me to keep bringing you fresh ideas and fun!Card Supplies
You could easily switch up the colours on this card to be more “coffee” coloured. Early Espresso (of course) and Crumb Cake are always awesome! Or drop the pink and yellow in favour of blue and green for a guy. The possibilities are almost endless. Check out these other coffee cards by clicking here or here.
And why not sneak in a gift card for a coffee house near your friends work or home? Or a packet of coffee like I show you how to make in this video. They will love your card even more!
Rubber stamped card for coffee drinkers are easy and fun to make – craft one up today and pop it in the mail!