Santas Workshop simple Christmas card ideas are a snap! Fast & fun! And just like every other Sunday post, SIMPLE!
But let’s get personal for a teensy weensy moment of time…
Are you a stamping snob? Does every card you make HAVE to have stamping on it or it just doesn’t LOOK complete?
Would you NEVER send a card out the door that hasn’t felt the sweet touch of a rubber or photopolymer stamp?
Well you just might change your mind with today’s cute card.
See? What’s not to love about this sweet snowman card? Even without a greeting in sight.
Can you see he’s tossing a few snowballs around? White flocked snowballs no less!
And did you see it’s snowing in the background? Take another peek.
Here’s a little TIP to help you think outside the box. MAX out your embossing folders!
Here, don’t you think the sequins embossing folder makes awesome snow? Who’dda thunk it?
And I used the Polka Dots Basics the other day to make a “sorta” Poppy Parade snow background.
Now, what folders do you have you could you use a bit creatively?
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Thick Whisper White cardstock – 1 piece 4” x 5 1/4”, 1 piece 4 1/4” x 11”, scored at 5 1/2”
- Smoky Slate and Pool Party yardsticks – scraps at least 3 1/2” x 2 1/2”
- Pool Party shimmer ribbon – piece about 7” long
Santa’s Workshop Simple Christmas Card Ideas
Let’s Make It
- Emboss piece of Whisper White with Sequins embossing folder. Set aside.
- Centre 2 1/2” x 1 1/2” oval over snowman on Santa’s Workshop DSP and run through Big Shot. TIP: cut your piece of patterned paper as small as possible to get the most images for cards like this.
- Cut next size scalloped oval from Pool Party paper and the next sized regular oval from Smoky Slate. TIP: you can run all three framelits through your Big Shot at one go.
- Glue ovals together then to right front of sequin embossed panel.
- Attach panel to front of folded card. TIP: I like using foam adhesive strips since I think I have a “sturdier” card.
- Tie a small bow and adhere with a glue dot above snowman. TIP: Make a bow in a wink with my super quick bow tying video.
To make your own Santas Workshop simple Christmas card ideas here are all the supplies. Thanks so much for shopping with me.
Santas Workshop Simple Christmas Card Ideas