Jo’s Sunny Rewards
It’s fun to reward those who place online Stampin’ Up! orders through me with free stamps or other product. As my thank you for frequent shoppers, you can collect points (sunflowers) when you place orders online and redeem them for free items of your choice.
- Print off my Sunny Rewards card
- Place a $60 online order (pre-GST and s/h) at www.designwithjo.ca/ShopwithJo and use my current month host code (always on this page)
- Punch one sunflower and record it on your card
- Punch all 10 sunflowers within 12 months of that first purchase and earn free stuff from me!
When you reach $600 of purchases, send me an email with your filled out card attached, name, mailing address, email address and your choice of $50 in free item(s). Once I verify your qualifying orders, I will send you your free stuff. (Please allow 3-4 weeks for purchase and mailing.)
A bit more info
- Sunny Rewards apply to ONLINE orders only you place yourself.
- You must include the monthly host code on your order to qualify. You can always find the code on my website at: designwithjo.ca/SunnyRewards
- Qualifying purchases exclude shipping & GST.
- If your order is over $200, do not add my host code (but punch at least 3 sunflowers!)
- Orders cannot be combined to reach $60. Also any excess above $60 from one order cannot be combined with a subsequent order to reach $60.
- All purchases must be in your own name.
- You must track your own purchases and card.
- Only one full card may be redeemed at a time.
- IMPORTANT! My rewards card expires one year after initial qualifying purchase. Eg first purchase made April 15, 2022, you have until April 15, 2023 to redeem your fully punched card.
- All selected free products are subject to availability.
- Sunny Rewards may not apply to other special offers I may post from time to time.
How Do I Place an Online Order?
What are the steps?
- go to my online store
- choose your items and add them to your shopping cart
- click on the shopping cart icon once all your items have been added
- apply host code
- if you do not yet have an online account, you will be asked to set one up
- note: you must live in Canada to place an order with me
- here’s a quick video to help you navigate the online store
This Month’s Host Code