Jo’s Sunny Rewards
I want to thank you for making frequent online purchases with me with a FREE shopping spree! Here’s all you need to do.
- Print off my Sunny Rewards card
- Place a $60 online order (pre-GST and s/h) at https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx and use my current month host code
- Punch one sunflower
- Punch all 10 sunflowers and earn free stuff from me!
When you reach $600 of purchases, send me an email with your name, mailing address, email address and your choice of $50 in free item(s). Once I verify your qualifying orders, I will send you your free stuff. (Please allow 3-4 weeks for purchase and mailing.)
A bit more info
- Qualifying purchases exclude shipping and handling, GST and any payments you may have made toward hostess rewards.
- Orders must include the monthly host code to qualify. For SEPTEMBER, ADD CODE PKQ7UZFP.
- My Sunny Rewards is in addition to Stampin’ Up! Rewards you earn for purchases over $200.
- If your order is over $200, please do not add the host code. (But make sure you punch at least 3 sunflowers!)
- Orders may not be combined to reach $60 (for example a $25 order in February and a $35 order in June does not qualify. Additionally, any excess above $60 from one order may not be combined with a subsequent order to reach $60).
- All purchases must be in your own name.
- You are responsible to track your own purchases and card. Click here for a printable card.
- Only one full card may be redeemed at a time.
- My rewards card expires one year after your initial qualifying purchase. As an example, if your first purchase is made February 15, 2020, you have until February 15, 2021 to redeem a fully punched card.
- All selected free products are subject to availability at the time the order is placed.
How Do I Place an Online Order?
- go to my online store
- choose your items and add them to your shopping bag
- click on the shopping bag link
- add host code (see photo below)
- click Apply
- click Check Out
- if you do not yet have an online account, you will be asked to set one up
- note: you must live in Canada to place an order with me