Have you ever thought, “Should I Sign Up as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator”? Or maybe you’ve occasionally wondered about the benefits of doing what I do. Here’s a couple straight off the hop! You get to see all the new products first before anyone else, get a great discount, and get to share in the Stampin’ Up! family! Not to mention, you can create a business for yourself with a reputable company and earn income as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
And now might be just about the best time to take the plunge! Why is that? Because during Sale-a-bration, when you sign up as a demonstrator you can select two additional stamp sets from either the Occasions or Annual catalogue absolutely free! That could be FREE stuff to a total of $136!
What are some of those benefits?
- Pick whatever items you want from the two current catalogues in your starter kit – it is 100% customizable to YOU
- Immediately get 20% off your purchases (and up to 25% down the road)
- Build a business doing what you love!
- Make a little fun money (or just reduce your out of pocket expenses for your paper crafting hobby!)
- Be among the first to see new catalogues
- Attend fabulous Stampin’ Up! events exclusively for demonstrators
- Always get first pick of new sets and supplies before they’re available to the general public
So what’s in a starter kit?
- WHATEVER product you want from the annual or occasions catalogues up to $165 value (for only $135)
- business supplies to get you up and running right away ($30 value)
- two free Stamp sets (up to $136 value)
So let’s add up what this might mean for you! $165 + 30 + (up to) $136 which means you could get over $330 of product and supplies plus free shipping for just $135!
So don’t you agree this is a great time to come on board?
In addition, there are perks to joining my team community (Kreative Kanucks):
- become part of my papercrafting family with other Kreative Kanucks members
- get 10% off my classes and workshops
- attend stamping parties at least every other month
- feel supported to do whatever you want to do as a demonstrator
- get incentives and fun challenges for free products
So if you do ever ask yourself “should I sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?”, your answer just might be, “because I want to have fun, make some money (or even just pay for my paper crafting habit!) and meet other people having a great time!”
This is a great time to come on board. I’d love to have you join my team! And it’s easy! Just click the Join button below!
‘Til next time, Happy Stampin’