This clean and simple rubber stamped Christmas card is another sweet card made with the Penguin Place stamp set. In fact without my really planning it, this week, all of my projects will feature this super versatile set!
For a completely different card click here to see the rich fall card I shared the other day.
Let’s take a peek.
Even though this is simple, there are lots of little pieces to make it special.
- classic Christmas colours of red, white and green
- the perfectly nested scalloped rectangles, one in bright white the larger in Pear Pizzazz
- a trio of red hearts peeking out the top of the rectangles
- the tiny wrapped gift topped off with a sparkly red rhinestone
- a subtly textured white background made with the Tasteful Textiles embossing folder
Simple Rubber Stamped Christmas Card
Here are a few tips for you to make this card at home.
Jo’s Design Tips
- stamp the hearts in Real Red onto the Basic White cardstock panel first leaving enough room for your rectangles
- dry emboss the Basic White panel after leaving the ink on the hearts to dry slightly
- stamp your greeting onto a scrap of Basic White, then cut the rectangle out so the words are off to the right to leave room for the present
- layer up the rectangles and add some height with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the smaller Basic White rectangle
- add one more dimensional to the back of the present to make it stand out too
What Colours Will You Use?
Maybe you might like to change up the colours for this card? Maybe Evening Evergreen or Old Olive for the green. Or Cherry Cobbler would also be awesome.
No matter what you use, this simple card will be kept around on the mantle long after the holidays are done!
Click here to see all the supplies I used and where you can order, pin or print it for later! I do appreciate when you shop with me, thank you!
One great thing about a design like this?
With this simple rubber stamped Christmas card you can easily change out the colours and greeting, and you immediately have a birthday card – BONUS!