These simple rubber stamped spring cards are so quick to make, you can make one to send to just about everyone in your address book!
What an adorable way to say hi to this fresh new season!
What’s the first thing you notice about this card?
Probably the sheep I’m guessing? Isn’t she the sweetest? She’s sure to get an “aaaaawwwww” from just about anyone – yes, even the guys! And especially the kids too!
And there’s a lot more “aaaaawwww” in this set too. Like the little chick and butterfly, not to mention the bunny. If you love sweet, this is the set for you.
With designs like this, you’ll also satisfy your love of colouring! I used three of the retiring In Color Stampin’ Blends to add some pretty colours to the flowers. Purple Posy, Seaside Spray and Rococo Rose.
How about we take a closer peek so you can recreate it with my easy-to-follow steps?
Simple Rubber Stamped Spring Cards
There are so few supplies to make this card. and the steps are so quick, you’ll be able to make lots in a short time. Here’s what you need:
Cuttin’ It Up!
- Basic White thick cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″, scrap
- Purple Posy cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″
Let’s Make It!
1.Fold card base and crisp up fold line with your bone folder.
2. Stamp sheep with Memento ink onto scrap of Basic White thick cardstock. Colour with Stampin’ Blends. My colours are Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Purple Posy and So Saffron. The leaves are Granny Apple Green and I used Smoky Slate to give some colour to the body. Her cheeks are Petal Pink. TIP: Use the Color Lifter to soften the edges of the grey and pink.
3. Cut out sheet with Paper Snips. TIP: Cut around the sheep, leaving a little border. Bigger TIP! Move the sheep rather than your Paper Snips! Add dimensionals to back.
4. Stamp greeting with Memento ink onto bottom right of Purple Posy panel. Glue to front of folded card base.
5. Remove backing from dimensionals and place sheep to the left of the greeting. OPTIONAL: Add small pearls or rhinestones to middle of flowers.
There you go! Easy peasey, lemon squeezy!
If you love the Purple Posy colour as much as I do, you’ll want to pick up some paper, and maybe the Blends soon. They’ll be gone – and so will all of the great colours you can see here – as of April 30th!
Now It’s Up to You!
Find a stamp set you can colour that will be perfect for spring – or Easter. And if there isn’t one that’s JUST right? Pick up the Springtime Joy stamp set for lots of cute crafting this spring. Add any of the supplies I used into your own craft space by clicking on any of them here.Colour a Spring Card
I know everyone is going to love your card. But not just that! They’ll love the fact you took the time to make something cute and special just for them! (That it took you a short time to make is a secret between us! 😉)
And what’s even better? With this same stamp set, you can easily turn these cards into Easter greetings too!
So go ahead and make up a bunch, then throw your simple rubber stamped spring cards in the mail to cheer anyone’s day!